When are you most fertile to get pregnant
A female is most fertile when she is ovulating. This is usually between 12-15 days of your cycle. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-are-you-most-fertile-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When are you most fertile to get pregnant“
- When are you most fertile? to get pregnant?
- Around your ovulation timing, Buy an ovulation kits which will help you no when you ovulating. If you have 28day cycle then you should ovulate 14days befor you next period. Good luck x
- How long after a women gets her period is she fertile to get preg…?
- The day count starts after 5th day of the period. For the average woman this is around cycle day 12 to 16. Thanks!
- How to Raise Your Fertility Level to Get Pregnant
- ･ 1 Evaluate both partners’ diets. Healthy foods provide energy and stamina in men and allow women’s bodies… ･ 2 Increase the intensity and amount of intercourse. Multiple studies have shown that increased intercourse… ･ 3 Monitor the w…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When are you most likely to get pregnant?
- Q: My husband and I are trying to conceive for the first time. When are you more likely to get pregnant, during the most fertile days or during ovulation? I dont know about this stuff as this is my first time trying to get pregnant.
- A: if your cycle is regular and you know when you are about to start, you can count back 14 days from when you expect your period and thats when it is. you can also get ovulation predictor kits, they are about 10-20 dollars for a weeks supply, all the intructions are in the box, its pretty easy. keep in mind though that once you have started trying, it could take around 6 months to get it done. just relax, and enjoy the practice. i wish you the best of luck and God bless
- Most fertile days coming up but can I still get pregnant now?
- Q: I use a calculator to see when my most fertile days for conception would be. But you can still get pregnant before and after…of course. But what I’m wondering then..is days when you’re not the most fertile what are the chances of getting pregnant..like when you’re least fertile – right after your period. And is it just “easier” to get pregnant on the most fertile days?
- A: It is possible to get pregnant if you have sex a few days before or a few days after you ovulate because of the short life cycle of the egg and the longer life cycle of the sperm. Sperm can live 3-5 days so if you have sex in the 5 days before your ovulation then you can get pregnant. An egg lives 1-2 days so you also possibly have 2 more days after ovulation actually occurs. So, you have roughly one week each month that you can pregnant – if you do indeed ovulate, that is – and if your cervical fluid is the fertile type of fluid. Some months you may not release an egg and therefore have 0% chance of getting pregnant even if you have sex every single day.
- when are you most fertile to get pregnant?
- A: every girl is diffrent!i learned that in life skills period..