When can a women get preagnant
On a 28 day cycle, Day 1 is the start of your period, Day 14-16 is ovulation days (can get pregnant), and Day 28 is end of cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-can-a-women-get-preagnant ]
More Answers to “When can a women get preagnant“
- How do women get preagnant by a man?
- They as doctors say baste each other but other people say have sex
- Can a woman still get preagnant after getting her tubes tied??
- you are more likely to get pregnant with tied tubes than with cut tubes. with cut tubes the ends are cauterized and they have a section cut out so they are unable to connect and grow together again..the material used in tying tubes has a sl…
- Can a woman at 40 still get preagnant by a 65year old man??
- physically possible? sure. maybe you should look at your dads medical records or consult his physician for any proof to the contrary. otherwise assuming he was a normal healthy male…the woman being in her 40s at the time would be pre-men…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a woman at 40 still get preagnant by a 65year old man?
- Q: My father died at 77.. when during the burrial there joined a 12yr old boy who claimed that my dad is his dad too? Now we found out the woman who is now 52 yrs old. Could that really be my dad’s son?My father died at 77.. when during the burrial there joined a 12yr old boy who claimed that my dad is his dad too? Now we found out the woman who is now 52 yrs old. Could he really be my dad’s son?
- A: physically possible? sure. maybe you should look at your dads medical records or consult his physician for any proof to the contrary. otherwise assuming he was a normal healthy male…the woman being in her 40s at the time would be pre-menopausal…sure. If your aim is to disprove it maybe you could take it a step further and ask her what positions they used. If his colostomy bag would have been in the way, his trick knee, or bad back making this impossible push the issue even further huh?Otherwise relax and be happy you have…extended family.
- How can a virgin woman get pregnant?
- Q: I know about artificial insemination, which is a way to get preagnant with the work of a procedure, so when women get that and have never have sex before, why dont they come out on the news being called Virgin Mary, i mean they havent have sex aver and are pregnant..right?
- A: Umm…maybe because the woman’s name is not Mary? And because they didn’t conceive by divine intervention but by human intervention? Is this a real question??
- Women who have misscarried PLEASE help???
- Q: I just got a confirmed pregnancy two days ago tht I was 5 weeks preg. I went to the doctor bla bla bla. When I came home yesterday I started having SERIOUSLY bad cramping and bleeding. I am still bleeding not cramping. There are not big clots they are like little pin point tissue pieces barely noticible. Has this happened to anyone who actually made it THROUGH their pregnancy? Please dont tell me to go to the doctor I have all that covered. If I did can I get preagnant again right away?
- A: My first two pregnancies went similar to this. I spotted on and off for the first few weeks of my pregnancy and went on to have two beautiful healthy boys. My third pregnancy started in a similar way except the bleeding continued and it got heavier until I ended up miscarrying a perfectly healthy baby at 16weeks which broke my heart entirely. I changed gynaecologists and he discovered that I have a hormone imbalance which caused me to bleed early in my pregnancies and also makes me more vulnerable to vaginal infections during pregnancy. He put me on antibiotics (Amoxycillin) throughout my entire pregnancy when I was having my fourth child as I once again started bleeding early in the pregnancy. The low dose I was maintained on throughout the pregnancy kept any infections at bay and gave me another beautiful boy at the end of 40 weeks. I was elated. My gynaecologist said my treatment may appear unusual to other doctors but it was a necessity in my case in order for me to carry a pregnancy to full term & avoid contracting infections which may cause another loss of a baby. I would see your doctor or a gynaecologist promptly but in the mean time rest up as much as you can so you can give this pregnancy the best chance of survival. Good luck. I should also warn you that this pregnancy mayeven be a blighted ovum (meaning it grew to a certain stage then stopped because there was something wrong with it). This tends to occur more often in women who have only been off the pill for a short time and conceive. If this does happen to you then leave it a few months before trying to conceive again. I had two blighted ovums resulting in heavy periods around 5-6 weeks. This is your body’s natural response to halting a pregnancy that is “faulty”.