When do girls stop having periods
The average age of a woman having her last period, menopause, is 51. But, some women have their last period in their forties, MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-girls-stop-having-periods ]
More Answers to “When do girls stop having periods“
- Can a girl stop having periods by believing that she is pregnant …?
- Yes, it’s called a chemical pregnancy. You can make your body believe you are pregnant and have all the symptoms…nausea, missed periods, breast tenderness/lactation. Only difference is, you won’t “grow” any, a preg test will alw…
- Is it normal for an 18 year old girl to stop having her periods?
- Pregnancy most common cause of missed period Others excessive weight loss or gain Increased exercise Stress Illness Birth control.
- How specifically can a girl under the age of 15 stop having a per…?
- It sounds like you are very disgusted with this natural phenomenon. It’s very natural and by learning about why you have periods on the web and understanding more about your body it won’t be such a trial for you to put up with. Please go on…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do girls’ periods stop when they’re in water?
- Q: Mine doesn’t but my friend inisits that all girls’ periods stop when you’re bottom half is surrounded in water like swimming or taking a bath but im almost sure that mine doesn’t and do other girls stop there’s and do other girls still have theres?
- A: No, you can’t stop your flow once it starts. It may seem like it stops when you’re in the water because whatever escapes your body is quickly washed away, and that is normally done without you noticing.
- Can a girl stop having periods by believing that she is pregnant even when she isn’t!?
- Q: *Spoiler for the movie “Old Boy” included*…Is that even possible? I don’t think that it is, but my friend is disagreeing and I can’t seem to convince him. I know that stress can stop your periods, and in the case of the movie, the girl who thinks she is pregnant, believes that she is so, because she has over heard a rumor that she is indeed pregnant (wtf, right?). Besides this, her pregnancy would be the result of incest, because the pseudo pregnancy would be a result from the high school-aged girl sleeping with her brother. This is understanadibly a VERY stressful (and gross). But in the movie, the brother says that before she committed suicide, that she “stopped having periods, and her belly grew bigger as a result of her believing these rumors about her being pregnant”.So does anyone have an argument I can use? Or is this somhow possible and I’ve never heard of it? He’s driving me crazy!
- A: Yes, it’s called a chemical pregnancy. You can make your body believe you are pregnant and have all the symptoms…nausea, missed periods, breast tenderness/lactation. Only difference is, you won’t “grow” any, a preg test will always be neg., and an ultrasound will pick up nothing. After a bit, your body will eventually figure out the problem and get back on cycle again.
- Do Girls Stop Growing After They Get Their Periods?
- Q: I’m 14 and I got my period two years ago when I was 12. I have herd that you stop growing after you get your period and I’m really scared! I haven’t grown since I was 11 and I am currently 4’11”. My mom is 5′. I really want to grow more! So is it true? Do you stop growing after you get your period? Do you stop growing in the chest area too, if you know what I mean? Am I doomed to be eternally 4’11”? HELP!my breasts have gotten a tad bigger and i have definitely developed more curves. will i continue to grow more “womanly?” lol
- A: No. Your height has nothing to do with when you get your period. Your height is determined by genetics. Nothing else.Girls stop growing in height at 18.The breasts reach their adult size at 18, but they can continue to grow throughout adulthood due to hormonal changes. They did with me.