When do mood swings start when your pregnant
Mood swings are mostly experienced during the first trimester between 6 to 10 weeks and then again in the third trimester. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-mood-swings-start-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When do mood swings start when your pregnant“
- When do mood swings start during pregnancy?
- As soon as you get pregnant your hormones start going whacky. That means your emotions go whacky, too. This can happen around your period, too, but with pregnancy it can happen anytime throughout the pregnancy. The 1st trimester is usually …
- When Does A Pregnant Lady Start Getting Mood Swings??
- Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus and is the second most frequently performed surgery in premenopausal women. (Cesarean sections are first.) About 600,000 hysterectomies are performed each year in the US, which is the highe…
- How early during pregnancy can the mood swings start??
- they can start before you even know that your pregnant and often do. my current pregnancy i was moody about 3 days before i found out i was pregnant and i was only 3 weeks along when i found out
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Moms and pregnant women only!! Were your mood swings bad and when do they start and end?
- Q: I am starting to have mood swings, and I was wondering, when do they usally end for moms?I have been getting kind of emotional.
- A: They usually end after your kids have grown up and moved out….
- when your pregnant how long does it take for mood swings 2 start?
- A: About a week. I started the mood swings before I even found out I was pregnant.
- if your pregnant when does cravings, mood swings, and bad scence of smell start?
- A: every woman is different. I was sensitive to smell within the first few weeks. I got morning sickness the whole second month. My mood swings didnt kick in til the end…but thats just my opinion. My husband swears I had mood swings the whole time. lol.