When do the first symptoms occur when pregnant
Pregnancy symptoms can start as early as the 1st wk after conception, but most will start around the time you are 6 weeks pregnant [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-the-first-symptoms-occur-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When do the first symptoms occur when pregnant“
- When do pregnancy symptoms first occur?
- Honey everyone varies hugely! I was 6 weeks before i had even a hit that i might be pregnant. To be truthful I had totally put ttc to the back of my mind so actually thought the sickness was food poisoning. Symptoms usually occur 4 – 6 week…
- What are the first symptoms you get when your pregnant and when i…?
- Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception. Nausea-between 2-8 wks. ChaCha!
- What was everyones first pregnancy symptoms and when did it occur…?
- My first “symptom” wasn’t quite a symptom lol I had very vivid dreams. One where I found out I was pregnant, another where I was pregnant, and the third I was a mom. I thought, man that’s weird. Then as strange as it sounds, my ni…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When do the first symptoms of morning sickness occur?
- Q: My girlfriend thinks she is pregnant and we are both only 14 and kind of freaking out, any help would be great. She has been getting some of the symptoms (high and low temperatures, tired, loss of appetite, nausea/fainting). It was only the other week though and I don’t know if she just has a virus or what?
- A: Maybe she has mono.if she is pregnant, take a pregnancy test
- What and when were the first signs you were pregnant?
- Q: I’m curious as to what you experienced women first noticed about your pregnancy? What were the first symptoms? And when did they first occur?I’m not interested in what “could” happen..I know all that..I want to know what happened to YOU…Experienced people only please.
- A: 2 weeks before I missed my period….nausea1 week before I missed my period….implantation bleeding and positive HPTSince then, nausea getting worse, heartburn, headaches, body aches, slight fever, sore breastsI am 14 weeks along.
- What are the signs and symptoms of being pregnant and when do they occur?
- Q: do u get any symptoms in the first 3 weeks?
- A: Implantation Bleeding:Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping. Other Explanations: Actual menstruation, altered menstruation, changes in birth control pill, infection, or abrasion from intercourse.Delay/Difference in Menstruation:A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.Other Explanations: Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.Swollen/Tender Breasts:Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen. Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.Fatigue/Tiredness:Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception. Other Explanations: Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses can also leave you feeling tired or fatigued.Nausea/Morning Sickness:This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.Other Explanations: Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.Backaches:Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy. Other Explanations: Impending menstruation, stress, other back problems, and physical or mental strains.Headaches:The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy. Other Explanations: Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.Frequent Urination:Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom. Other Explanations: Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.Darkening of Areolas:If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker. Other Explanations: Hormonal imbalance unrelated to pregnancy or may be a leftover effect from a previous pregnancy.Food Cravings:While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy. Other Explanations: Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation.