When does a pregnant women start throwing up
Morning sickness usually starts around the 5th week and ends around the 13th week. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-pregnant-women-start-throwing-up ]
More Answers to “When does a pregnant women start throwing up“
- When do women start throwing up when they get pregnant?
- Nausea and vomiting can be one of the first signs of pregnancy and usually begins around the 6th week of pregnancy. ChaCha.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do all women throw up when they are pregnant?
- Q: And, when do most women usually start to throw up or have signs on pregnancy other than a missed period?
- A: No, not all women do. I was one of the lucky ones who never did. The only other sign I had was very sore breasts.
- How soon does a woman start to vomit when pregnant?
- Q: My friend and his girl had unprotected sex last thursday and he did not pull out. For the past couple days his girlfriend has been feeling sick and throwing up…can this mean shes pregnant? Its only been 6 days since they had sex…Isn’t that too soon?
- A: That’s too soon. Maybe she just has a bug, but if she misses her period, she needs to take a test.
- How many weeks did you have when you first found out you’re pregnant?
- Q: when you first found out you were pregnant, how many weeks did you have along? From what i heard women start throwing up and having the symptoms after a week. so how do some women don’t find out until later on?
- A: I always found out when I was about 4-5 weeks pregnant. Actually, morning sickness doesn’t start in a lot of women until around 8 weeks and some never experience it at all.