When is a girl most prone to getting pregnant
Ovulation is the release of the egg from the ovary. This usually occurs at about day 14 of the cycle. This is when its most likely [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-a-girl-most-prone-to-getting-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is a girl most prone to getting pregnant“
- What time is a girl most prone to getting pregnant?
- The textbook answer – ovulation happens 14 days before your period is due to start. Sperm can live 2 to 3 days waiting; the egg usually gives up within a day. So if you have normal 28-day periods, the recommended practice is sex every 2 day…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what time is a girl most prone to getting pregnant?
- Q: my husband and i want to have a baby..when time (dealing with my period) is the time i can pregnant
- A: The textbook answer – ovulation happens 14 days before your period is due to start. Sperm can live 2 to 3 days waiting; the egg usually gives up within a day.So if you have normal 28-day periods, the recommended practice is sex every 2 days so he can recharge his supply. Do it on days 10, 12, 14 and 16. It doesn’t hurt to add in day 15. If they are not 28, move the numbers around so that “day 15” is instead 14 days before the next period is due to start. Any other time also helps the chances.If your periods are irregular or less than 25 days (or longer than 32) then who knows when you ovulate. Sex early and often – every other day – is good. Also – ovulation timing can sometimes be off. It’s a random thing, and depends on the person; it can be off time, just like sometimes you can skip your periods or they’re late, for no particular reason – except you don’t usually tell when you ovulate.There are other ways – tracking body temperature to tell when ovulation happens – or watching your CM (Cervical mucus). When your internal goop is the consistency of egg while, it means the egg is coming soon (IIRC it happens when that CM stops) so you better hop to it!Basically, the more you do it, the more likely you’ll get pregnant.
- I think we should set a more realisic statutory rape law, heres my suggestion (which I’m sure many would hate
- Q: but people at my job think its a good idea) We all know that girls mature mentally faster then boys therefore that is the reason they are more than likely to be attracted to older men, now men in their 30s and 40s is a bit creepy but I feel some compromise should be made. here goes…First. educate children about sex ALOT earlier than normal, I’d say around 9-10 years old, especially when they’re more receptive to parental advice at a younger age. By educating a child earlier, a child will have a better idea of what sex is, that its ok to have sexual feelings and it doesn’t make them “dirty”that sex is a way to bring intimacy with someone who could possibly be a candidate for fatherhood in later life, and its ok if one guy doesn’t work out because the right man willcome along one day, and just think of previous men as lessons learned of who not to be with, so when puberty rears its ugly head, they will have a clearer understanding of the meaning of sexand how to best handle it. (also teach protection and such) So when the girl is 14-17 and has reached the end of puberty anywhere in between there, and has there sexual urges, they will knowahead of time what they mean and how to best handle it and since they have this information ahead of time they should be allowed to date anyone within the age range they desireSo it goes like this, 9-13 sexual education-14 on up dating/sexual exploration/ the parents should “interview” any potential mate from 14 on up until the age where a guy is more mature for a girlstastes but still possesses a little kid in them which would be early 20’s, this is ideal because this person would have an already clear understanding of contraceptive use which will bepromised to the parents during the “interview”, anyone below that age, and closer to her age should really be avoided if they were not as educated as their child sincethey are more prone to be “impulsive” about sex without their brains molded with an earlier onset education on sex. Thats where teen pregnancies would arise. If an “accident” should occurwith an older mate and the young girl does get pregnant, the father must assume most if not all responsiblity of the child until the girl is out of school and has started a life of her own, with rightsto visit the child of course, if the father fails to comply THEN, the family can press charges for “neglect of fatherhood”Maturity levels should be matched and understanding of sex should match to ensure a better union. The starting age of 14 should give a female ample time to find a suitable mate (4 years) IF she decides 22 is the right age to have a child once college schooling has ended and a suitableincome has been established. At 14 years of age the child has 4 years to find a suitable mate, and from there 4 years to form a loving bondthat will better ensure they remain together to rear the child properly.
- A: Let me know when you get around to asking a question.