When is it a good sign to get checked, so can i be pregnant
It is advisable if you have re-occurring spotting each month to have your healthcare provider to exam you. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-it-a-good-sign-to-get-checked%2C-so-can-i-be-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is it a good sign to get checked, so can i be pregnant“
- When is it a good sign to get checked, so can i be pregnant?
- It is advisable if you have re-occurring spotting each month to have your healthcare provider to exam you. ChaCha again!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 6 weeks pregnant and doc said I may have a miscarraige?!?!?!?
- Q: I just found out this past Sunday I was pregnant. YAY! Then on Tuesday I started bleeding so I went to the ER. There the doc did an u/s and said I was hemorrhaging and the baby’s heartbeat was slow. I am also A- and given the Rog-am shot. I was told to get re-checked w/in 48 hours. So I did, and once again checked and given an u/s. The OB doc was more positive and said the hemorrhage seemed smaller and that sometimes in the beginning when the heart is just forming it can be slow. How slow, I don’t know, I didn’t ask as I was overwhelmed with this news. I just want to know if anyone else has been thru this and what were the outcomes? I have since stopped bleeding. So I see that as a good sign.
- A: Well I will start off saying I am sorry that you have to be so stressed by this situation. I have been on both ends of the situation. I have unfortunately miscarried twice (one around week 7 and one around week 9). I also had the Rho-Gam shot which is just a precaution early in pregnancy with any bleeding no matter how much. With that said I had bleeding with this pregnancy around 7 weeks and again at 12 weeks. The ER freaked me out and the OB was really positive. They told me the heartbeat is slower at the start of the pregnancy and that a lot of women have early pregnancy bleeding. At 12 weeks they found that I had a small tear in my placenta and I was told to take it easy for a few weeks. The bleeding stopped and I am now 27 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby boy. Just try to keep your stress level down and enjoy the pregnancy. I know it is hard but your OB knows what he is talking about. Good luck and God Bless.
- I am 37 weeks pregnant now and have a question about real labor?
- Q: I am almost at the point of having this baby. Last week when i was 36 weeks, 0 days my baby’s head was down, I was 1/2 dialated and 70% effaced. This week I had an appt today and did not get checked down there, because i dont want to cause infections to the baby as the Dr. says there is a chance, and I dont know if much can change in a week, but if it had, I would have been in labor by now already right? Anyway today, she checked me and measured my belly being at 48 cms which she said is the normal height for 38 weeks. and the baby estimated to be 7lbs which is fine I guess! Based on my effacement last week, and the fact my baby is measuring a week beyond my stage, there is a good chance he can come before March 20th…my EDD right?Also I have lots of pressure down there and just this morning, I started to feel his head poke in more, as I am waddling a little since this morning, so that is a good sign too right? Dr. told me that mucous plug can or may not come out, only wayto tell for sure is if my water breaks or I have regular contractions. I have been getting the 1-2 minute painless contractions for about 2 weeks now anyway. But today I thought I felt a trickle feeling from my rectum but when I checked there was nothing and I wiped my butt, and it was just a clear little wet. I have been having a clear discharge everyday about a tbsp everyday…sometimes clear, sometimes white in color. But this is normal, or does it indeed mean labor is just around the corner??Sorry when I saw 1/2 dialated….I meant 1/2 cm dialated only!!
- A: seems that way hun, mind i didnt get any of this with my son and my waters didnt break but sure enough i was in labor, i started 5 am and had him 5.08 pmso just relax keep an eye on the contractions if they come 10 mins apart call your midwife or hospital good luck
- what are the chances I could be pregnant? How early can I test?
- Q: This was my first cycle on Clomid. I took 50 mg on day3-7. I ovulated on day 16. OPK turned positive on day 15 and it was negative on day 16, so I think I ovulated on day 16. I had intercourse on days 8, 10, 13, 14 and 16. I had cramps on day 20. I got my progesterone checked on CD21 and it was at 40 (a good sign, according to the lab lady and the nurse.) I’ve had sore breasts since CD 19 and I had cramps again on CD21 and CD 23 (today) What are the chances I could be pregnant and when’s the earliest I can test? I’m sooooo impatient!
- A: Hi,i might not be much help, but i hate when I ask questions and they go unanswered!!I dont know much about clomid as I have never taken it. But from the looks of it you had sex on all the right days! And your symptoms: sore boobs, cramps; are good signs! I know when I was pregnant before those were my first signs and I got them well before my period was due!! I thought for sure AF was coming early due to the cramps and the closer I got to my period due date I was getting LOTS of discharge so I thought even more that my period was coming… They say you can take a test about 5 days before your expected period (with a first response test).. I have read that it takes an average healthy couple 6 months to get pregnant and every month you have a 25-30% chance of becoming pregnant… its hard and frustrating! I am in the 2ww right now and think every little headache or backache is a def. sign I’m pregnant, but the only way to find out is to wait 🙁 Good Luck! And I really hope you get want you want 🙂