When is the best time to get a female pregnant
The best time to get a girl pregnant is when she is ovulating, ovulation occurs around the 14th day of the Menstrual cycle. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-best-time-to-get-a-female-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is the best time to get a female pregnant“
- When Is The Best Time To Get Pregnant My Female Dog:Jack Russell …?
- Well she is at a good age now, so the next time she is in heat will work
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is the worst time and the best time to get a female pregnant?/?
- Q: if I acdiently ejactualted in my girls vagina but she is on birth contol(on the white pills) at this time and it was the second day of her perriod should I be worried about pregency??? Sould we get the plan b pill??
- A: No to the plan b pill.. Stop dropping your load in her if your worried suck it up and if she gets pregnant take care of the baby…And further more if you don’t know how your “girlfriends” body works when you can or can’t get her pregnant then stop having sex. Get educated first….
- When is the best time to get pregnant?
- Q: I am a 19 yr old healthy female. My husband and I have been together for 2 years and we have never once used protection. I was on birth control for 3 months when we first got together but it messed up my periods so I had to go off. My periods have been regular now for about 8 months. I have had tests run to try to see what could have caused my irregular period because I was basically on a constant period when I was on birth control. We have sex often. Ok so when is the best time to get pregnant? We have been trying for a long time now.
- A: I highly recommend charting your fertility signs. Your chart can tell you when you are fertile, when you are not, when you are ovulating, when to expect your next period, and when to suspect pregnancy. Your chart can also tell you if there are issues delaying conception or causing difficulty w/ carrying a pregnancy and if there are serious issues which need a doc’s attention.Some good sources for charting your fertility signs: Fertilityfriend.com (free software as well as a pay-for version and on-line charting turorial); ovusoft.com (discussion boards for many fertility related issues, much info on fertility after the pill, and a very good software for purchase). The books Taking Charge of Your Fertility (associated w/ the the ovusoft website and software), The Art of Natural Family Planning, and Garden of Fertility
- when is the best time to get pregnant?
- Q: is it likely to get pregnant right after you get off your period even if u been off it for a week ? or what about right before u get your period…lets say ;yk a week before her period is supose to come is it likely for a female to get pregnant? I know anything is possibe but i was just wondering what were the odds
- A: the best time for any female is during ovulation and for every girl it’s different there’s like home tests and hospital tests that can tell you when a female is ovulating. For most people it’s when they have ‘PMS’