When is the least likely time for a woman to get pregnant
The best time to not get pregnant is when the woman has had her cycle and before she starts ovulating again. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-least-likely-time-for-a-woman-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When is the least likely time for a woman to get pregnant“
- What time of the month is a woman least likely to get pregnant??
- You didn’t pay attention in sex education class did you? Since you ask this question, I might assume that you are not using condoms and therefore you are in a stable, long term, meaningful and trusting relationship and are comfortable that…
- Is it normal for women to have a hard time getting pregnant??
- One in eight couples (it is not just the woman’s problem) will have difficulty conceiving. So it is not normal, but it is common.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What time of the month is it best for sex to avoid pregnancy?
- Q: I have always heard of a certain time of the month where women are more likely to get pregnant and least likely. When a woman is on her period is that the most likely or the least?
- A: Sorry to disappoint, but women have only have a slight chance of pregnancy when they are on their period. I’d say 10% chance? I’m only guessing, because it’s when the egg is actually travelling out of the woman’s system into discharge, so it’s hardly possible to get pregnant.
- When am I most likely to get pregnant?
- Q: I’ve been doing some online research, and it seems every website is different. I’m trying to figure out when my most fertile days are in as an added effort to NOT get pregnant.I’m trying to find a good solid answer, but you never know which websites to trust. I would like to know from someone out there who knows for sure, what days would be my most fertile days. Just a basic outline by keeping track of my period. I know it might not be 100% correct, but at least it could help.My boyfriend and I are trying to stay un-pregnant, as we have had a few close calls. I’m not on birth control, I was on it for a while and I didn’t like all the added moods and everything that came along with birth control so I got off of it. We still use protection…but not all the time.I would just like to know when the days are that I should probably not have sex, to be that much more careful. I’m at a time in my life where having a baby would be very hard to do. Grad school and full time work aren’t the right ingredients for having a baby.I know I should already know when I’m the most fertile, and when it is most likely for me to get pregnant, but I honestly don’t. If I knew my mother, I would ask her….but I didn’t grow up with a mom or sisters. Single dad and three brothers is what I got, and let me tell you puberty was very interesting! My dad did a really good job and all….but I was a very confused teenager lol. I don’t really have girlfriends either….at least not good enough girlfriends where we can talk about this kind of stuff lol.I know there are women on this that could answer my question and I would soooo love some answers. Any advice you can give me is very much appreciated!! Or if there are websites you know of that are really good for tracking fertility, don’t hesitate to share.Thanks for reading! Hopefully I get some good answers back!!
- A: Okay.. when my husband and I were ttc, here’s what my doctor told me:consider for a moment the length of a woman’s cycle. It varies from woman to woman, right? My average length is about 30 days. Some women are more some are less.The varying part is in the days BEFORE ovulation. But the days AFTER ovulation is almost always the same for every woman. He said most all women start their period 14 days after ovulation.So.. if you take your average cycle length over, say, the last 6 months. Then subtract 14, and that’s your ovulation day. For me it was day 16. Here my husband and I were trying to early in my cycle. Once we adjusted, we were pregnant.it’s also a good idea to watch out for that “egg white” discharge. That usually means ovulation is in the next 24 hours.You and your boyfriend, as an added precaution, could also try a spermicide. Most lubricants do kill off sperm too. Check the bottle. It’ll say something like “do not use if pregnancy is desired”Hope this helps.
- I just don’t get it.These men claiming they were tricked into sex by manipulative women and girls, how?
- Q: How this this possible? After all, men have choices, many means at their disposal to ensure female partner can’t get pregnantNot one form of contraception, used alone, is 100% effective 100% of the time. You can get a vasectomy, wear a rubber, use spermicidal jellies and creams. Its highly unlikely that with those 3 modes of contraception, used together, will result in a pregnancy. Here’s a fourth: only consent to have sex (using all the birth control methods described above) when the woman is least likely to become pregnant (according to her hormonal rhythm). In fact, this is called the “rhythem method” of birth control. This will make it even easier for the girl to not get pregnant if she is not on birth control: pull out before you climax. Now , with all that going for you I suggest you go for it!Oh, and before I forget, there’s the birth control method called “keep it in your pants”. That is the only method that has been proven to be 100% effective 100% of the time.33 minutes ago What is the Rhythm Method? The rhythm method, also known as “fertility awareness,” is a method of birth control that uses the menstrual cycle to predict your most fertile time of the month – that is when you are most likely to become pregnant. Once you have identified your most fertile time you simply don’t have sex or use a barrier method of birth control during that time period. How does it work? Fertility awareness birth control methods are based on the fact that: sperm may live in the female reproductive tract for up to 7 days the female egg lives for only a day fertilization may occur even days after intercourse “safe days” occur 2 days after ovulation and continue until your next period There are several methods of determining which are the most fertile days of your cycle; a family planning clinic or your doctor will suggest one of several methods to help you identify the safest time during your cycle for having intercourse.33 minutes ago These include the: Calendar Rhythm Method – This method requires that you keep track of your cycle for a few months to determine your own individual pattern of ovulation. The pattern will help you keep track of when is most “dangerous” to have sexual intercourse. Basal Body Temperature Method – This method involves keeping track of your body temperature so that you can tell when you are ovulating. Body temperature rises two days prior to ovulation. Ovulation Method – This method requires you to check your cervical mucus to determine the time of ovulation. Symptothermal Method – A combination of the first two methods. Ovulation Predictor Kits – Available at the drugstore, these kits are used to test your urine to identify hormones that indicate ovulation is about to occur.”You and your girlfriend buy a calendar of the month and figure out when she’s most fertile, and only have sex when she’s least fertile.*AND NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR EITHER OF YOUWHOOPEE!!!Seduced, not tricked? There is no such thing. Forcible “seduction” is called RAPE. So unless they were powerless, as in the case of rape, they engaged in sex voluntarily.Flutter, I had to re-post it because it was removed by our resident gang of misogynist hyenas. They don’t want the world to know about this method because it would mean they wouldn’t be able to have sex with a woman whenever they wanted.Alex, you are missing the point. The so-called “MRA’s” insist contraception is the woman’s responsibility. They don’t want to wear condoms, condoms with spemicides, condoms with spemicides and having sex only on the woman’s less fertile days, get a vasectomy, wear a condom and use spermicides and have sex only on the woman’s less fertile days… etc. If they used all the products and techniques available to them, in combination, the chances of impregnating a woman would be absolute zero. But many refuse to even wear a condom because they insist it makes less fun FOR THEM.
- A: What kind of moron gets “tricked into sex” that is actually pathetic.