When taking birth control and then stop is it harder to get pregnant
Non Medical: After quitting BCP, let your body get back into it’s natural cycle and getting pregnant shouldn’t be a problem.. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-taking-birth-control-and-then-stop-is-it-harder-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When taking birth control and then stop is it harder to get pregnant“
- When taking birth control and then stop is it harder to get pregn…?
- Non Medical: After quitting BCP, let your body get back into it’s natural cycle and getting pregnant shouldn’t be a problem..
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I haven’t been on birth control since end of april…?
- Q: I have a daughter that’ll be 2 yrs. old next month i was 16 when i got pregnant w her 17when i had her. I had been on depo,and pill for yrs. well i had been off depo for 4 months using pill after then i stop taking b/c all together 1 month later i got pregnant w her, well now i am 19 stoped taking pill around end of april been tryin for our second one my periods are still kind-of screw up n may i started bleeding the 1st june started the 6th and july started on the 8th all lasted 4-6days well we really tryed hard in july 2 get prego tracked dwn ovulation days all that well TOO MUCH STRESS so started bleeding july 28th last 16 DAYS up to aug.12 haven’t bleed since then question is y is it being so hard for me to get pregnant this time around whats my problem?
- A: Part of this could still be stress related (an example only), but it also sounds like a hormone imbalance such as with the thyroid (another example only) could be causing this.The only way to know for sure is to see your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they say.
- Stopped birth control pills, how long to get pregnant?
- Q: How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping birth control? I was on it for about a year and a half, then I stopped at the end of September, now it is November and I think I might have started my first period without the pill, not sure yet, it is hardly there (I only notice it when I wipe). Also, if I didn’t get pregnant the month after stopping BCP, does that mean I’m going to have a hard time getting pregnant? Thanks so much!
- A: i was on the pill for 6years. i came off it in june this year. my first 2 cycles were normal, my third cycle was irregular and i didnt get my period this cycle! i found out 4 days ago that im expecting my first child! so yeah, i concived after 3mths. you will be fine, your body does amazing things and when the time is right you will be expecting your own little miracle. good luck.
- why is it bad to smoke when your on birth control?
- Q: ive been smoking for 4 years now and my doctor prescribed pills to me to regulate my period. im trying to stop smoking so i can take them but i cant. its really hard. i dont know how to do it. i stopped smoking once becuz i was pregnant but then i picked up the habit again and i really want to stop. i took my first pill today but i smoked so far 2 cigarettes. will it harm me? i really want to take the pills so i can hopefully get pregnant next year…but i also know i cant keep smoking especially since i have a child and i want another. help?
- A: smoking while on bc pills makes your chances of having a stroke/heart attack/ or blood clot greater. However, if you are a young healthy woman under the age of 35 your risks are not that great but it could still happen. stopping smoking is hard, i know, i’ve relapsed a few times since quitting in Feb 04 but you can do it just takes a great support staff (family and friends) and alot of will. good luck to you on the quitting smoking thing and getting prego!!