When you are pregnant how long does it take for your stomach gets hard
The stomach won’t get hard until around 13 weeks for repeat moms, and as late as 18 weeks for new moms. Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-are-pregnant-how-long-does-it-take-for-your-stomach-gets-hard ]
More Answers to “When you are pregnant how long does it take for your stomach gets hard“
- How long do it take for your stomach to get hard when your pregna…?
- It depends on what you mean by “hard”. Hard as in no room left, or hard as in a contraction. As your baby gets bigger there will be less room for the him/her to move. It is kinda like filling a gym ball with air. The more air you …
- Does it take longer for your stomach to get hard when you are ove…?
- Yes, it takes longer. When your overweight you naturally have more room for the baby to grow versus when your thin, the baby has to make room to grow.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When you are pregnant, how long does it take until your stomach starts to get hard?
- Q: For people who alreadt had an baby.
- A: 4 months
- How long does it take when pregnant with your second child?
- Q: How long does it usually take for your stomach to get hard when you are pregnant with your second child?
- A: It depends on how your stomach was before pregnancy.
- Can you remember when you first took your pregnancy tests?
- Q: Were you shocked? Scared? Happy? How’d you feel? What are your stories?! Heres mine.. I am 20, married Feb 16th, and weren’t really ttc but weren’t preventing it because we both knew we wanted kids and when the time was right it would come.. So we never used protection. Anyways, I was working on a production line and kept having upset stomaches. Nothing too serious just a touch of a bellyache. Thought nothing of it. Well this kid I worked with had an 18 month old daughter and kept joking about thats how his gf started, with a little stomachache, and told me I was probably pregnant. We just laughed it off because he was actually kidding and I seriously was thinking how we never used protection and it hadn’t happened before. So on my lunch break I ran to Wal-Mart grabbed a 2-test kit and some chicken strips and french fries, lol, and went back to work. We were working 10 hour days so I didn’t get off until 2AM. I went home, hubby was sleeping, took my tests and they both came back positive right away I remember the exact feeling.. I was scared out of my mind, and at the same time had that excited feeling jump through my stomach! I ran in to tell hubby and he looked at me like a deer in headlights and said “at least im not shooting blanks..” and I about cried I laughed so hard we were both so excited. Sorry long story but its always nice to hear especially if you’ve been trying for a while. So how are your stories? Were you trying, did it happen, what emotions ran through your head? Thanks for sharing 🙂 Oh and the “At least I’m not shooting blanks” was because he was half asleep. By the time I was up the next morning he had called all his family and most of mine he was so excited he was going to be a daddy!! lol
- A: I’ll never forget that day! i was SO excited. It was the best day of my fiancee’s and my life. I couldn’t sleep at night cause i wanted to take the test but was scared it would say no. =( So at 4 in the morning i couldn’t wait anymore, i ran in there and peed on the stick and ran to the living room and waited it felt like forever. i walked back in there with my eyes closed and looked down and it said pregnant. i grabbed it and ran and jumped up and down on the bed where my fiancee was asleep and he woke up laughing at me and said what you so happy for and i showed him the test and his face lit up. =]