When your pregnant, do you feel like throwing up everything you eat
Nausea is a common symptom of pregnancy but you shouldn’t feel sick every time you eat something. See a doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-your-pregnant%2C-do-you-feel-like-throwing-up-everything-you-eat ]
More Answers to “When your pregnant, do you feel like throwing up everything you eat“
- When your pregnant, do you feel like throwing up everything you e…?
- Nausea is a common symptom of pregnancy but you shouldn’t feel sick every time you eat something. See a doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I keep throwing up whatever i eat?
- Q: well its been a few months and i just like throw up almost everydayi dont do it on purpose im not bulimic or w.e and when i throw up i dont really feel sick like how you would normally feel when your sick and throw upi really dont understand why i throw up first i would only throw up icecream/ and shakes but now i throw up everything and i dont mean i throw up all of what i ate but whatever i eat i throw up some of it it happens almost everydayi dont eat that much so i dont think its because i eat so much im full and i throw up anyone know what it is???oh and im 100% not pregnant
- A: You May Have Food Poisoning …. Try looking up what u ate that made your stomach so disturbed .. If You’re taking any Pills of any kind also may result in Those throw ups .. try Consulting Your Doctor In this matter so he can change the medication since You Have An Allergy From Using It …you’re saying You don’t feel sick when you throw up …what happens then ? do u just throw up when you’re sitting at any place ? or your stomach gets disturbed first ?just try working on a healthy diet and stop all the Junk Food and stuff .. and you should be As Good As New ^^Feel Well Soon !
- Has anybody had negative pregnancy test but you feel you are still pregnant?
- Q: I already have one child she is 7 when I got pregnant I never had any symtoms at all. I have never miss a period or been late NEVER. My last period was Sep. 16. I’m pretty sure I did not get it in Oct and absolutely sure I did not get it in November. I did already like 5 test all negative they were chep one and expensive. With my daughter I realize I was pregnant because I realize I have’nt had my period in a while I did one test and I was positive. I think I was 9 or 10 weeks don’t remember. In my heart I think I am. My symtoms is I’m very tired more that usually don’t want to do anything I feel bloated and some cramp last month in Oct alot but not alot in Nov. My back hurt all the time. I eat and I feel like taking a nap. I always pee alot so really not a difference. Lately everything smells like shit. and today I was going to make ribs and stake but it stink so bad I threw the meat away and order chinese. Another question I drink alot of coffee I heard that could be messing up the pregnancy test is that true. What can you eat or drink that can mess up your hormones or whatever u called it, and that is why the test is coming back negative. Had anybody did test after test and then realize they were pregnant or maybe there was something else. I went to the doctor in May did a check up and everything was fine. I always get my period every month since I was 11 years old I’m 32. Want to hear everybody advice and storys.
- A: yes!!! i knew i was pregnant despite negative tests. i took some home tests, all negative, and then the doc took a blood test on a friday. that monday they called and said it was negative, but i KNEW i was preggos. so i took another that friday, and it came up positive!!! when i went to the doc, they took another test and checked the hcg levels and were surprised that it had come back positive with how low the levels were.
- I’m 9 weeks pregnant i dont have a doctor and i just have a couple questions..?
- Q: well im 19 and i dont have a doctor to talk to or anything but i filed for medicaid so i should be able to go to the doctors soon enough but in the meantime i just have a couple questions about my pregnancy so far and hope that someone out there can help..first of all, i havent had morning sickness the entire time the only time i threw up was when i tried taking the prenatals so i just take the flinstones complete everyday instead and ive stocked up on the plain cheerios cereal that has 50% folic acid per serving and i just snack on handfuls throughout the day but besides that the closest thing that ive had to morning sickness was throwing up in my mouth a little at about 5-6wks preg and ive had slight nausea almost everyday starting at week 2 and ive read a few women say that they didnt have morning sickness and had a miscarriage and some that didnt have morning sickness and were fine.. and i guess i just need that reasssurance that my baby is okay and then besides not really having morning sickness im not constipated either, prior to pregnancy i was regular and now im just super regular i go probably 1 to 2 or 3 times more than i used to everyday and i think that this causes me to be more hungry than i would be if i was constipated i usually wake up about 2-3 hours after i fall asleep and be starving!! even though i just ate right before i went to sleep! and like today after i scarfed down a huge! plate beef rice and black beans i was hungry about 30mins later..i have also gained a lot of weight im kinda chubby a bit over average weight ive gained about 12-15lbs and im only 9 weeks i dont get it even though im eating a lot (probably 90-95% of what i eat daily is really healthy foods) i also go to the bathroom a lot and i excercise daily so how am i gaining all this weight? but honestly it doesnt even look like ive gained weight maybe the scale is busted or the weight i gained was scattered legs/belly/butt, and im only 5ft tall, does being short have anything to do with the way you gain weight during pregnancy? ughh this is getting long..so to speed things up..i was also wondering if feeling a sort of warm feeling in your body and belly is normal? and is some kind of slow light ballet sort of dancing with no jumping a good excercise while pregnant? i did some ballet when i was little and idk i just like it..and what are some foods i can eat to feel full longer while pregnant? cuz everything i try doesnt seem to work im hungry alll of the time!! sorry about the length i just really want to try to have the healthiest pregnancy i can, even though i havent met him or her yet i love my baby soo much..when i tried taking the prenatal at night i woke up a few hours later and threw up..i tried taking them at different times of the day and all 3 times i threw upwell im not taking up dancing now, ever since i was 2 ive been a singing dancing fool so my mom says lol
- A: Firstly, CONGRATS!!!Dont stress out aout not getting morning sickness, it just means our one of the lucky ones! My advice to you is while your waiting to see a doctor take it as easy as possible, dont stress cause that is the worst thing for your baby! just relax and you and your baby will be fine! You sound like your doing a wonderful job! Eat plenty of greens (ie lettuce,spinach) this will increase your metabolism and help you to digest the food quickly so the fatty parts are expelled. Drink plenty of water too. Its fine that your gaining weight your pregnant your allowed to! And as for all the eating. Pregnant womens appetites increase dramatically you have nothing to worry bout just make sure you dont go overboard and when you feel hungry snack on healthy things not junk food. Do things like bits of fruit etc. try stearing clear of foods with cahbohydrates unless it meal times. Those are the foods that will make you gain weight. But keep in mind its what your supposed to be doing right now.Avoid anything that could harm your baby like cigarettes (even people smoking around you), heavy lifting, alcohol, etc. i know your probably like derr i no these things but im just giving you al the advice i have!Excercise is fine but I’ve been told its bad to take up excercise while pregnant, just stick to routines your used to and it could be very beneficial for you and the baby.I know how it feels to love your baby straight away! It sounds like you’ll be a wonderful mother so just take care of yourself and thigs will fall into place. GOOD LUCK and heres hoping to a happy, healthy, problem free 9 months!