When you’re pregnant do you have any discharge
A pregnant woman has a odorless or mild-smelling milky discharge called leukorrhea. Can’t text? Call 1-800-2ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you%27re-pregnant-do-you-have-any-discharge ]
More Answers to “When you’re pregnant do you have any discharge“
- How long until the pink discharge comes out when you’re pregnant?
- What you’re thinking of is probably normal leukorrhea – the odorless milky discharge. There is no set time. ChaCha on!
- Do you get discharge when you’re pregnant?
- yes you do. Yeast infections are very common during pregnancy! Consult your physician. Can prescribe rx for it!
- Is it nomal to have discharge when you’re pregnant?
- Pretty much all women will have increased discharge while pregnant. As someone else said, brown usually means your body is getting rid of old blood. This is not cause for alarm, since it doesn’t indicate that you are CURRENTLY bleeding. Any…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When women are pregnant, do they still have any discharges?
- Q: You know the white discharge? The one that is sometimes called “white menstruation”? When you’re pregnant, do you still discharge that?
- A: Discharge is totally normal in pregnancy, yes.
- 14 weeks pregnant, normal discharge seems to have stopped?
- Q: Hello! I know when you’re pregnant you’re supposed to have a milky vaginal discharge throughout that increases as you go (or at least that’s what I’ve heard, even though no one is the same). I’ve had discharge for a while and it did seem to be increasing, however, now I don’t seem to have any. I noticed that it had stopped when I became really constipated but now I”m a little more back to normal digestive wise. I was just wondering what others experienced for discharge and whether or not it increased, decreased, or didn’t show up at all! Thanks!!
- A: im pregnant also and i have not heard that so i dunno. try calling your doctor
- Can light menstural bleeding mean you’re pregnant?
- Q: I know this is probably TMI. Was supposed to start around MAR 15. Took HPT MAR 19 (was negative). From MAR 17-20, I had very, very light pink bleeding, and only noticeable when I wipe. On MAR 29, there was a single blood clot when I wiped, and now (MAR 31) there is brown/pink tinted discharge only when I wipe. I have worn a pad for 3 days and have seen NOTHING on it, only when I wipe. Over the last couple weeks, I’ve had numerous headaches (not normal) and extreme smell aversions. No nausea, no fatigue. Usually, I am not late. I have done this about 2 other times in my life (I am 24). No contraceptives used, ever. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years. Any input/advice/suggestions would help. As far as trying to get pregnant, we haven’t really ever charted anything or done BBTs but like I said, there has never been any contraceptives. I’m looking for suggestions as to what this light bleeding might be other than pregnancy (of if I could be)?
- A: With both of my children I had my periods while I was pregnant. With my first child I didn’t know I was preganant until 7 months in with my second the only reason I knew was because my horse had kicked me in my hand and I had to go egt x-rays inwhich now they give you a pregnancy test before hand and well guess what I was. So I suggest you go and get a pregnancy test or see your doc.