Who is pregnant in season 3 of gossip girl
In Gossip Girl’s “The Treasure of Serena Madre” (Season 3 Episode 11) it is suggested that Dorota is quite possibly pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-pregnant-in-season-3-of-gossip-girl ]
More Answers to “Who is pregnant in season 3 of gossip girl“
- Who is pregnant in season 3 of gossip girl
- In Gossip Girl’s “The Treasure of Serena Madre” (Season 3 Episode 11) it is suggested that Dorota is quite possibly pregnant.
- Dress worn by Jenny on Gossip Girl season 3 episode 4 NEEDED. Whe…?
- I feel like I’ve already scoured the internet 293825 times over to no avail, but I refuse to give up! There is a dress worn by Jenny on Gossip Girl, in the episode called “Dan De Fleurette”. It’s episode 4 of season 3, and it firs…
- Where can i watch gossip girl season 3 episode 10 megavideo onlin…?
- I ma sharing the link below.just have a look on it.it may be beneficial for u. http://www.surfthechannel.com/video/1049/1270281.html
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- the standard for a 20 something lady?
- Q: I am 22 years old and to the shock of most:1) I don’t look my age cause I rarely wear makeup2) don’t were the lastest styles and don’t go crazy over the last thing3) have only 3 purses ( even that seem like a lot to me)4) still getting rid of shoes cause I think I should only have 3 to 5 shoes per season.I walk out the house after just running a comb through my hair *gasp, how could i*which irritates my aunts who all say I have pretty hair why don’t I get it done more when they know I hate sitting in the salon listening to the female gossip and watching the stories *that’s like a punishment for me*. Don’t buy makeup cause I love my natural color and all the deep shades make me look lighter than what I am *ugh*. I actually prefer to go my church during the week when I am not in school or can’t find a job and volunteer there (help keeping the big building clean) instead of going to a club and drinking and smoking and this was before I gotten pregnant so to them I really let myself go. How can I let them know that I am not trying to attract some guy (yes pregnant and single by a a lying douche bag who thought he could trap me with a pregnancy because he considered me to be a perfect wife for his barely making it self who couldn’t take a girl on a real date or get her anything he said he would or just keep his word and he was older supposed to be mature )Everytime I do get dolled up (look the way people think I should with hair, makeup, purse and all the shit for a *dime piece* look) some fucking old ass man (60+ who looks like he is married) keeps approaching me like I want to be bother or like I want sex. And the dudes keep staring like that’s something they never seen when I feel like I look like every other girl.Damn, I am completely happy when I walk out in a pair of a jeans, a simple shirt, no makeup, stuff I need in my pockets, no jewelry, and a plain pair of non designer sneakers hoping to not be approached, so why are they whining?Do I need to get the work every 1 to 2 weeks when I only get my hair done once a month by a professional?I am completely happy being plain and not drawing attention on the streets, is it a crime,lol.Thank you for reading and sorry for it being long.Oh I am using my phone to do this so I was placed in this section. Before I got pregnant, I wore that stuff and was I size 10-12, 5’6″ weighing at 150 lbs a 38 B and happy (when everyone around suffers from a Large C and Triple Ds). Now I am like a 40 C *damn it* and weigh like 175 and still they like you need to be all dolled up at 31 weeks when I have no patiences to do so.
- A: Maybe they’re jealous because they have to spend so much time working on theirselves to be pretty. Hell, I don’t know. I’m like you though, I don’t spend that much time on my looks but I don’t look grungy or anything. I just have better things to do than to sit in the salon every other week.