Who was the father of lina medinas baby
Tiburcio Medina is the father of Lina Medina’s baby. Thank you for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-was-the-father-of-lina-medinas-baby ]
More Answers to “Who was the father of lina medinas baby“
- Who was the father of Lina Medina’s baby?
- It was never revealed since there was no DNA testing during those days and she was a child who could not fully cooperate during the questionings by the police. They had initially thought it was her father, but had to drop the charges becaus…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Who was the father of Lina Medina’s baby?
- Q: I think on the Wiki it was said to be her own dad, but I don’t know.
- A: It was never revealed since there was no DNA testing during those days and she was a child who could not fully cooperate during the questionings by the police. They had initially thought it was her father, but had to drop the charges because of lack of evidence. It’s sad that such a thing happened to her and I hope the person who was involved is suffering in the afterlife.
- Can you believe all these young mothers?
- Q: Age 51939: Lina Medina of Paurange, Peru gave birth to a 2.7 kg (6.0 lb) son, named Gerardo, by caesarean section on May 14, 1939 in Lima at the age of 5 years, 7 months, and 21 days. Her parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumor, took her to a hospital, where she was determined to be seven months pregnant. Although Medina’s father was arrested on suspicion of child sexual abuse, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the identity of who impregnated Medina was never uncovered. Age 82006: A girl from Hunuco, Peru, gave birth to a baby weighing 2 kg (4.4 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Lima in December 2006. Her ninth birthday occurred a couple of days later. She became pregnant after being raped by two of her cousins. Age 91957: Hilda Trujillo gave birth to a girl weighing over 6 lb (2.7 kg) at a hospital in Lima, Peru in December 1957. Her 22-year-old cousin, who was staying in her family’s one-room house at the time, was arrested for rape.2001: Wanwisa Janmuk gave birth in February 2001 to a girl at a hospital in Phetchabun, a northern province of Thailand. The father was her 27-year-old husband; Thai law allows minors to marry with parental permission.2004: A Singaporean girl gave birth to a boy in 2004 after being impregnated by a fellow student at her school. Her mother initially thought she had a urinary tract infection, but, upon taking her to the doctor, learned she was already six months pregnant. The baby was given up for adoption. 2005: A girl gave birth to a baby boy by caesarean section at a hospital in Butare, Rwanda, in December 2005. The child, who underwent breast development at age six and menarche at age eight, became pregnant after being raped by her family’s domestic servant. 2006: A girl of the Apurinã, an indigenous people from the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, gave birth to a baby girl weighing 2.2 kg (4.8 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Manaus in July 2006. Police are investigating the case. Age 101834: Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky, was reported by Dr. D. Rowlett to have delivered a baby girl weighing 7.75 pounds (3.52 kg) on April 20, 1834. Deweese allegedly developed breasts within weeks of birth and began menstruating at 12 months. 1979: A girl aged 10 gave birth to twins six weeks premature, both weighing 3lb 6 oz, at a hospital in Indianapolis. She is thought to have been the youngest mother of twins at the time.2000: A girl from Bolivia gave birth to a baby girl weighing 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Parque Patricios, Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 25, 2007. A 28-year-old was arrested on a charge of rape. 2005: A girl from Calama, Chile, gave birth to a baby boy by caesarean section at a hospital in Antofagasta, Chile on April 13, 2005. The child became pregnant after having been raped by her father at age nine. Her parents, who both came from Bolivia, were jailed. 2005: A girl gave birth to a baby girl at a hospital in Sion, Switzerland in August 2005. She had immigrated to Switzerland from Cameroon with her siblings when her mother married a Swiss citizen. A 68-year-old man who was in a relationship with the mother admitted to having molested the girl but a DNA test found that he was not the father of the girl’s child.2006: A girl in Abbeville, South Carolina gave birth by caesarean section in 2006 after having been raped by then-26-year-old William Edward Ronca. Ronca admitted to having molested the girl over a two year period and was sentenced to 25 years in prison as a result. The baby was given for adoption. 2006: A girl from Charleroi, Belgium gave birth in 2006. After the child began gaining weight, her mother put her on a diet, but when the girl visited a doctor, it was discovered that she was nine months pregnant. The father was a then-13-year-old boy who attended the same school as the girl. News of the birth did not become publicly known until 2007.2006: A girl from Jaral del Progreso, Guanajuato, Mexico gave birth naturally to a baby girl weighing 2.3 kilograms (5.1 lb) on April 3, 2006. She became pregnant after being raped by a 47-year-old neighbour, who was sentenced to 11 years, 6 months in prison for the crime.2007: A girl from San Lorenzo Cacaotepec, Oaxaca, Mexico gave birth to a baby boy on July 2, 2007. Her pregnancy was the result of a rape committed by the 65-year-old landlord of the house which her parents rented. The man was jailed. 2008: In St. Anthony, Idaho, U.S., a girl gave birth to a 6 pounds (2.7 kg) baby at Madison Memorial Hospital. 37-year-old Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez was jailed on one felony count of rape. Age 111972: A girl gave birth at the age of 11 years, 10 months at Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital in Aylesbury, England. The father was the young girl’s stepbrother.2002: A girl from Bridgeport, Connecticut gave birth after being raped by a 75-year-old man, who was arrested on April 17, 2002.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothersAge 12 Grand Rapids, MI 1996 my boyfriends cousin gave birth to her son.HOW could it be thier fault? most probably didnt even know how a woman gets pregnant!i would NEVER say its their fault!!!!!!!!!!!OK to make sure you understand…”Can you believe there are all these poor young mothers”better?
- A: Wow that is shocking! I really feel for the mothers of those children. And the children also because most of them were pregnant against their will. All those sick bastards who did this to those poor babies should be castrated!!!!