Who was the youngest pregnant girl in the United States of America
On 4/20/1834, 10 year old Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky gave birth to a baby girl. She is the youngest mom in the US. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-was-the-youngest-pregnant-girl-in-the-united-states-of-america ]
More Answers to “Who was the youngest pregnant girl in the United States of America“
- Who was the youngest pregnant girl in the United States of Americ…?
- On 4/20/1834, 10 year old Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky gave birth to a baby girl. She is the youngest mom in the US.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there two Americas?
- Q: If you are biracial and born in a state not connected to the lower 48, America needs darn near 2 years and 3 major speeches to “get to know you.” If you’re white and from a state not connected to the lower 48,America needs 36 minutes and 38 seconds worth of an acceptance speech to know you’re “one of us.”If you get 18 million people to vote for you in a national presidentialprimary, you’re a “phony. ” Get 100, 000+ people to vote you governorof the 47th most populous state in the Union, you’re “well loved.”If your pastor rails against inequality in the United States of America,you’re an “extremist. ” If your pastor welcomes a sermon by a member of Jews for Jesus who preaches that the killing of Jews by terrorists is a lesson to Jews that they must convert to Christianity, you’re a “fundamentalist.”If you give your wife dap on stage, it’s actually a “terrorist fist jab. ” If your daughter licks her palm so that she can slick down your youngest child’s hair on national TV it’s an “adorable moment.” (Seriously, forget about abstinence only, teach these folks somegrooming skills).If you’re 18, white, and get a 16-year-old girl pregnant “life happens.”If you’re 18, black, and impregnate a 16 year old girl, you’re a “registered sex offender.”If you’re a black man and you use a scholarship to get into college, then work your way up to being the president of the Harvard Law review, you’re “uppity.”If you’re a conservative and your parents pay your way to Hawaii Pacific University . . you only have four more schools to attend over the next five years before you somehow manage to graduate (it might be five more schools over the next five years. No one has yet verified whether or not Palin was actually ever registered at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. But, you know how shady people are who everattended any kind of school in Hawaii).If you spend 18 months building a campaign around the theme of “Change,” it’s just “empty rhetoric.”If one week before your party’s national convention you SUDDENLY make your candidacy about “Change,” that’s “red meat.”If you’re a minority and you’re selected for a job over more qualifiedcandidates you’re a “token hire.”If you’re a conservative and you’re selected for a job over morequalified candidates you’re a “game changer.”If you live in an Urban area and you get a girl pregnant you’re a “babydaddy.”If you’re the same in Alaska you’re a “teen father.” Black teen pregnancies? A “crisis” in black America.White teen pregnancies? A “blessed event.”If you grow up in Hawaii you’re “exotic.”Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, you’re the quintessential“American story.”Similarly, if you name your kid Barack you’re “unpatriotic.”Name your kid Track, you’re “colorful.”If you’re a Democrat and you make a VP pick without fully vetting theindividual you’re “reckless.”A Republican who doesn’t fully vet is a “maverick.”If you say that for the “first time in my adult lifetime I’m reallyproud of my country” it makes you “unfit” to be First Lady.If you are a registered member of a fringe political group thatadvocates secession, that makes you “First Dude.”A DUI from twenty years ago is “old news.”A speech given without proper citation from twenty years ago is“relevant information.”And, finally, if you’re a man and you decide to run for office despiteyour wife’s reoccurrence of cancer you’re a “questionable spouse.”If you’re a woman and you decide to run for office despite having fivekids including a newborn with Downs Syndrome Well, we don’t know what that is ’cause THAT’S NOT A FAIR QUESTION TO ASK!
- A: I like this…
- I am more than confused. Therefore people of the forum may help me understand this following contradiction?
- Q: If Sarah Palin is such a dynamic MODERN woman of ADMIRABLE sense why is it that she seems to be deciding for all women to bear the children of rape, incest, no funding for unwed teenage mothers who have been abandoned pregnant, ALONE – IS an advocate for guns, which this country does not need more of, is supposed to be SO admired?But most importantly, as according to community guidelines, speaking against these impositions for women who have a right to choose what they feel they must do about their own private situations, concerning being victims of rape, incest, having no way to support alone children who would probably go into orphanages, or foster home after home – and people who are non-supportive of more guns in our society, which clearly is gun crazy already – SEEMS TO BE CENSORED..since such questions of such obvious curiosity by some of opposition to these medieval views are deleted – as well as given the people who ask them warnings of deletions of accounts, deletions of such questions, and could become to censorship through violation notices.Am I crazy, and ALONE to feel this is unfair..as a matter of fact – HYPOCRITICAL, and tyrannical, in favour of the pro few?What exactly is going on? Because as concerns me, I feel I must be walking on eggshells before I may (even civilly) approach my right to pose opposition to another who may agree with Palin’s encroachment on the right of everyone to have the right to make their decisions, and defend it!What then would be the right to choice and freedom of expression, if there is always someone who’ll “tell” as an intimidation because they can not withstand opposition, and seek from Yahoo, SUPPORT??? AND given it without a THOROUGH investigation as to FAIRNESS?Is this what the United States of America has come to be about???Censorship?Tyranny?Imposition to issues that may be thought about differently by different types of people, defending what they know ARE their Rights?What then would be the a sense of a website which implies encouraging personal opinion, not mandatory collective opinion.IS THIS FAIR, DO YOU THINK???Thank you!(I myself will openly admit that such unfair favouritism to some and not others is deeply resented by me. As are the warnings of deletions of not only questions, but of accounts. This is plainly a travesty to my awakened intelligence. I am not a blindfolded sheep.Whatever this fanatic Palin decides for herself is fine with me. But I will be [email protected] if she’ll be in charge of commanding over me, possible vice president or not!I do not want to bear a child of rape. I KNOW THAT!I do not want to bear a child of incest.I would not want to give up a child to an orphanage because I’d not be prepared to care well for it!I am not in support of more guns,. Too many unnecessary deaths have resulted from the excess of these already, and I do not want to be offered no financial help were I a young girl abandoned, and pregnant and alone, because I did not have a husband to be, (as Palin’s daughter) already made to be responsible, for a baby we’ve conceived, seven months old in my belly.Palin is NOT all women. And I defend my right to speak this resolutely, no matter what warnings of deletions of questions, violations or deletions of accounts, because I disagree with what seems a favoured opposition. Enough is Enough and that is my final say!!!So, WHAT do you have to add or say to this?Any people out there ready to put their REAL cards on the table – no hedging to protect yourself, so that you’ll be thought a well behaved little sheep to the opposition. To continue to belong, even if at times you chafe against the yoke?For heavens sake..if you’ve learned to misplace your backbone will you look for it to answer this question with courage???I no longer feel one bit of intimidation. My opinion according to the due protection of my rights is finally ready to face any consequences.HOW ABOUT YOU PEOPLE?????First of all reporting me f does not mean a thing anymore. I have a right to state my opinion if the website is fair and not one NEPOTISTIC. It is so easy to say “Well, I’m going to “tell on you” because I oppose your opinion, so there”I h believe I used to hear that in 3rd grade, that hellish grade when little “judy, would say, Miss “whomever” Denny didn’t comb his hair this morning to come to class, that is horrible for all us others to have to see. Aren’t we supposed to come to glass well groomed?’ Third grade telling is cowardly and mean-spirited because it waits in ambush for opposition to “tell” on. Sorry but I’m no longer in the intimidating, make your knees shake, 3rd grade.Sources : “So there, and the word is señora, not seenior! I will state my opinion as an adult who feels that someone in high office who plans such barbaric approach to the child bearing of women who have been already victimized, traumatized by RAPE or years of having been unwilling VICTIMS of INCEST>IS TRULY A SIGN that the poor women caught in such a TRAP are given no compassion for the “life” inside them? What about these poor women,are they 2 suffer a further indignity because “I made my choice, so I’LL also make yours” Palin says so?WHO THE H*LL is she to be a vindictive, all powerful,”do as I will, spoiled Greek Goddess on Mt. Olympus.” Sorry, I’m not theist.It’s unthinkable that so many Americans don’t get the point yet! Any 1 really thinks women who are victimized through rape and incest, or left young, abandoned and alone, should bear full term? Nine months of disgust, projected guilt and horror on top of horror is nothing else but PUNISHMENT because of the selfish beliefs of Palin.Is she not the one who also asked to PRAY for a Pipe Line for ALASKA? PRAY for a Pipe line?What am I listening 2 between her words: “Mein Kemf”?Well I’m one without the wool over my eyes.This type of overall fanaticism, if McCain and Palin win will be the fall of the “great” American EmpireOh it was a Thumbs Down I meant for “Stupid is as Stupid am”..or was it; does-I cant’ remember.My correction made!To any other lacking in any insight or foresight answers ,I’ve nothing to say..I always come to the point when I recognize there is nothing to be gained BUT shared LUNACY expressing an opinion to certain brick walls. So I overlook you!And I guess that not only says it all, but exposed for most, except for 1 brave woman here, who understands the point, you need your eyes, ears and vocal chords checked.Leaving alone, PLEASE, NOT WHAT ARE SUPPOSED to be your brains. Perhaps it’s too late, though..IF this question is also deleted, I am warned of threaten from deletions of question, Account, violations for eternity, SO BE IT.Because I’ll finally understand, That it is a website where censorship is practiced for the sake of the mamby-pamby.So what really am I losing?The fascists here who tell, start wearing brown shirts, and if deserved the Site should follow!Bye Folks!!!
- A: I support your intelligent views!I posted this on someone else’s question, but this is why I’m not voting for her (the abortion issue is just a smidge of it!):Dislikes:*She has done negatives for us in Alaska.*Opposes stem cell research*Pro-life*Choose life, even if her own daughter were raped*Only exception for abortion is if mother’s life would end.*Coordinate state tourism marketing but no additional funding.*Vetoed bill denying benefits to gays, as unconstitutional. *Marriage only be between and man and a woman.*Ok to deny benefits to homosexual couples. *No spousal benefits for same-sex couples. *Top priorities include preserving definition of “marriage”.*Encourage small business growth by reducing business taxes. *Teach creationism alongside evolution in schools. *Supports teaching intelligent design in public schools. *Pledge of Allegiance with ‘Under God’ is good enough.*Support charters & home schools; not private school vouchers. *Let parents opt out of schoolbooks they find offensive.*Produce more of our own oil & gas, for national security. *Gas pipeline:history’s largest private-sector infrastructure. *More pipelines; more nukes; more coal; more alternatives.*Global warming affects Alaska, but is not man-made. *To win, GOP must push energy independence.*Lift moratorium on offshore drilling. *Opposed protections for salmon from mining contamination. *Sue US government to stop listing polar bear as endangered. *We must encourage timber, mining, drilling, & fishing. *Wolf predator control is important for subsistence hunters. *Feds shouldn’t list beluga whales as endangered. *Convince the rest of the nation to open ANWR.*Fish platform: “Resource First” philosophy. *Don’t duplicate effort in monitoring cruise ship emissions. *Don’t amend AK constitution for rural subsistence fishing.*Opposes explicit sex-education programs.*Exempt Alaskan cruise ships from customs rule changes.*Supported “Bridge to Nowhere”; now criticizes it.*Supports state funding for Gravina Island bridge. *Lifelong NRA member & champion of right to bear arms. *Supports ending D.C.’s 32-year-old ban on handguns.*Health care must be market-and business-driven. *Flexibility in government regulations to allow competition. *Department of Fish and Game is under-funded.*Endorsed by Sen. Ted Stevens. *Recognize America’s historic and founding Christian heritage.*Fund the Seniors Longevity Bonus Program. *Home-based assistance more cost-effective than institutions.*Supports President Bush’s efforts to stop terrorism. *Lack of knowledge on basic US issues (ie: Bush Doctrine)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgMWhrCzb…*Mixture of church and state:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1vPYbRB…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84m2orSO…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ypVSYoE…————————————–…MORE:This website has the links to all the resources:http://www.grizzlybay.org/SarahPalinInfo…1) She is opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest (even if victims are children)2) She offered a bounty of $150 for each right front leg of freshly killed wolves: http://dwb.adn.com/news/alaska/wildlife/…3) She is presently under investigation in Alaska for abuse of power: http://www.ktva.com/ci_100261654) She strongly supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/510…5) She promotes aerial hunting of wolves and bears even though Alaskans voted twice to ban the practice (VIDEO): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T85cOGc8…http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=8…6) She supports the Alaskan Independence Party which seeks independence from the United States (VIDEO)http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-…http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-…7) She is a champion for big oil and her campaign slogan has become “Drill, baby, drill!”http://blogs.wsj.com/environmentalcapita…8) She believes creationism should be taught in public schoolshttp://www.thelangreport.com/religion-or…9) She believes man-made global warming is a farcehttp://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/…10) She is opposed to listing the polar bear as an endangered species because it might limit oil exploitation11) While mayor of Wasilla she tried to fire the city librarian because the librarian refused to censor bookshttp://www.adn.com/sarah-palin/story/515…12) She used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial huntinghttp://dwb.adn.com/front/story/9253882p-…13) As mayor of Wasilla, she made rape victims pay for their own forensic evidence kitshttp://news.bostonherald.com/news/2008/v…14) She obtained her first passport just last year (2007)http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/30/us/pol…