Why can’t pregnant women go to the tanning bed
To date, there have been no published studies that indicate that tanning in a tanning bed is harmful to an unborn child. The MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-can%27t-pregnant-women-go-to-the-tanning-bed ]
More Answers to “Why can’t pregnant women go to the tanning bed“
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to use a tanning bed??
- No, of course not! It’s not even safe for non-pregnant women to use them
- Why are tanning beds bad for pregnant women
- Question in topics Womens Health .We found some answers as below for this question “Why are tanning beds bad for pregnant women”,you can compare them.
- Can pregnant women use tanning beds?
- I was told it was very unhealthy for the mother and baby. Obstetricians and gynecologists are concerned, pregnant women, exposed to tanning beds or excessive heat, expose fetus to health risk. During, first trimester or first three months o…