Why do I have brothers
You have brothers because your parents got pregnant before or after you were born as well. It is a blessing when they are older! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-brothers ]
More Answers to “Why do I have brothers“
- WHY BE A BROTHER?
- Selfishness! That’s an odd reason to give for being a religious brother during the last decade of the twentieth century. However, it’s not the clawing greed many thought characteristic of the 1990s. No, it’s another kind of “selfishness” – …
- How old is jonas brothers?
- The Jonas brothers started their band in 2005. They’ve been playing together for 4 years. Kevin Jonas is 22 years old while his brother Joe Jonas is 20 years old. Nick Jonas is the youngest brother in the band at age 17. For more informatio…
- When did the wright brothers die?
- The Wright brothers Orville and Wilbur were credited with building the first controlled airplane to have a sustained flight in Dec. 1903 in North Carolina. Wilbur Wright died May 30, 1912 and Orville died January 30, 1948. Both brothers are…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Brothers and Sisters, Why spend so much time questioning each others doctrine?
- Q: Why, Brothers and Sisters, do we spend so much time questioning each others doctrine. Should we not concentrate on saving sinners?Jesus said:John 13:34″A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.The Jews doctrine was different to that of Jesus, but did it stop him from loving them? No! my point is this, by ignoring those of differing doctrine we ignore the heart of the law, which is love! Why are we wasting time, when time is short. No church should be empty whilst there are sinners left to save. Let us work together, as the churches of Jesus time did, and bring good news to those who are waiting for it. Am i right?I agree Brothers and Sisters, that truth is important, and that there can only be one truth. But we all have so many interpretations of the truth, that we would spend forever argueing!, seperation is what Satan wants! and argument is not acting out of love. it is important to maintain a balance betweer truth and love. For example My friend is dying, his minister, who teaches that the dead go to heaven straight away is at his bedside as well as me, I believe that we are all asleep until the resurrection. We can not both effectively minister to him, so one of us must act out of LOVE and give ground. The other minister is just as convinced as i am that he has the truth, and so he should be! But doctrine should never be as important as Love. You should use love to apply doctrine at the proper time, and not enter into arguments. seperation is what Satan wants! Let us not let him win!!cindy, if you want to work at this together, drop me an e mail, same with anyone [email protected]
- A: Because religion is the root of evil and war. Economic reasons come in second.
- Muslims sisters and brothers why do I have more temtation?
- Q: Selamin Aleykuum, I have had more temtations to sin since saban and ramadan started do you know why could it be, and does anyone feel the same way??? How can I prevent sinning?
- A: This is where The struggle with ones desires comes into play.One of the most difficult struggles !Be strong !
- Did you Ever Wonder why? brothers & sisters in Islam…..?
- Q: Ever wonder why? Why a Jew can grow his beard and he is just practicing his faith and he has his freedom? But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist! Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she is respected for devoting her self to God? But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed and they are reactionary! When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household? But when a Muslim woman does so by her Will, because Islam don’t prevent Muslim women from work they say, “she needs to be liberated”! Any girl can go to university wearing as she need and have her rights and freedom? But when Muslimah wears Hijab they prevent her from entering university! When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential. But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless! When a Christian or Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to a trial! When someone sacrificing himself to keep others life, he is a noble one and all respects him. But when a Palestinian do that to save his son from being killed, his brother’s arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated. He gets the title of terrorist! Why? Because he is Muslim! When there is a trouble we accept any solution? Only if the solution is in Islam, we refuse without having a look at this solution. When someone drive a perfect car in a bad way no one blame the car. But when any Muslim make a mistake or treat people in a bad manner – people say “Islam is the reason”! Without looking to the tradition of Islam, why people believe what the newspaper say. But question what the Quran say!*****************Sorry if I am boring you?******************Layne : nice to know thanks :)thanks everyone…..I just fell that Islam is being picked on! thats all hopefully people from other believes will read it and noticing whats happening….. Awareness i guess
- A: double standards,a deliberate State Sponsored attempt to ridicule Islam.despite being so very ‘knowledgeable and advanced’ and claiming to be so very tolerant.the word Radical is always associated with Islam in a derogatory way.