Why do pregnant woman have morning sickness
No one knows for sure what causes nausea during pregnancy, but it’s probably some combination of the many physical changes MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-pregnant-woman-have-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to “Why do pregnant woman have morning sickness“
- Why Do Pregnant Women Have Morning Sickness?
- ･ Morning sickness can occur at any time of the day or night. Some pregnant women only experience nausea… ･ According to the American Pregnancy Association, morning sickness is due to the hormone fluctuations… ･ For some women, nothing …
- Do men also get morning sickness when a woman is pregnant?
- Some men have sympathy pains when a woman is pregnant and can actually have the same symptoms as the woman. ChaCha!
- Do all pregnant woman experience morning sickness??
- I was one of the lucky ones…I only got sick 2 times in the start or my pregnancy and it was late at night. On the other hand I do feel bad for those expecting mommies who are sick all the time. Also i do know that saltine crackers work mi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why do pregnant women have morning sickness?
- Q: why do pregnant woman experience morning sickness and how can we help control it??
- A: Just remember that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy! And it does go away!You have LOTS of hormones running wild in you and that is the source of your nausea!DON’T take any Dramamine or any meds…you need to check with your doctor BEFORE taking any OTC meds! HERE IS THE TIP!!!! Hopefully it will work for you, it works for 80% of us! And I didn’t use it my first two pregnancies and I WAS SICK!!!!Get yourself “SeaBands” they are homeopathic and they can do wonders! I used them for my last 3 pregnancies and I didn’t throw up once! Just make certain to get a couple of pairs, sleep with them, etc., just take them off when you shower. Also wash them every other day, when the stretch out they don’t work as well.Here is the scoop on them…The Sea-Band has been clinically tested against nausea and vomiting in travel, pregnancy, anesthesia, chemotherapy and all conditions which induce nausea.The Sea-Band is a knitted elasticated wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.The Sea-Band may be washed up to five times with a mild detergent in warm water without losing its elasticity.UPC: 087279005103
- Why do Women Experience Morning Sickness when Pregnant?
- Q: Not every pregnant women experiences this. So I have wondered if it is that the body of some women feel it is being poisoned by the pregnancy or something? Not accepting the fetus. I always felt good pregnant. My skin improved. I had good energy and I felt healthy. I craved certain foods and didn’t like others but that was about it.Yes, I understand that. I was kinda hoping that those who get sick and go to the Doctor and deal with this during their pregnancy would know why morning sickness befalls some pregnant women. After all they have delt with this issue. I know it happens. I am asking WHY? Does anyone know what causes it to happen.
- A: it’s a hormonal surge, your body has to adjust to the new hormones it is creating to support the pregnancy. Some women are unaffected, it didn’t bother me either. I think some are just more sensitive to preg. hormones, but it’s not a rejection of the fetus.
- Why do women who get pregnant have morning sickness?
- Q: I’m just curious, I know why the hormonal changes; mood swings, weird cravings; happen, but, when they first get pregnant, why do they have morning sickness? Why do hey throw up at first?Also, I’d like to know the medical terms, not just a simple explanation, like, “We just do”, lol
- A: The surge of hormones.Not every pregnant women experiences it though. I never did.