Why does PMS exist
PMS exists to prepare the female body to produce and care for creating a baby.If woman doesn’t get pregnant then she has her cycle [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-pms-exist ]
More Answers to “Why does PMS exist“
- Does debilitating form of PMS exist?
- Sarah Gehlert, Assistant Professor in the School of Social Service Administration, has received $1.5 million from the National Institutes of Health to determine whether Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder actually exists. Based on a pilot study…
- What if PMS doesn’t exist and this is my REAL personality??
- A majority of women experience physical and behavioral changes during the premenstrual phase of their cycles. About five percent of women show symptoms serious enough to be diagnosed as premenstrual dysphoric disorder , or PMDD. If you expe…
- Why do people think PMS exists?
- Because it exist! Obviously, you dont get out much, I know a lot of people with it. PMS is a disorder characterized by a set of hormonal changes that trigger disruptive symptoms in a significant number of women for up to two weeks prior to …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does PMS Really Exist…???
- Q: Why do men always ask this?? I hate their disbelief of it’s awesome power over us! lol
- A: pre-menstrual syndrome really exists… i do understand my wife more whenever she has one.. i dont want her to feel pain in any way… i love her so much…
- Why doesn’t God exist?
- Q: Is it because female preachers killed him with their PMS?Is that why God did not want women to preach?1cor.14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.What are you talking about? I never ask the same questions. They are all different.
- A: His actions are inconsistent with His nature which means He’s either a liar or non-existent.Non-existent, for a God with His nature is impossible.
- Do men believe in PMS?
- Q: I get really bad PMS, I want to be alone for a few days, I do NOT want to have sex, I complain if my husband smells or has smelly feet and I am not very affectionate. When he gets angry about I tell him I am sorry I just have PMS and I know Im not paying much attention to you but I just dont feel like it he says “Don’t use PMS as an excuse, you just don’t love me” It drives me crazy, I am so sure PMS exists, if it didn’t why would they just make it up? How do I get him to get over it and believe that PMS is real and I do actually suffer from it?
- A: look up the website search PMS, let your husband read some of the articles written by professionals. PMS is real, i suffer from it too. you should go see a doctor, there are med for it, it works very good. good luck.