Why I did not miss my period but I think I am pregnant, is that possible
It is possible to experience a slight period while pregnant. If it’s heavy bleeding, then you need to seek medical attention. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-i-did-not-miss-my-period-but-i-think-i-am-pregnant%2C-is-that-possible ]
More Answers to “Why I did not miss my period but I think I am pregnant, is that possible“
- Why I did not miss my period but I think I am pregnant, is that p…?
- It is possible to experience a slight period while pregnant. If it’s heavy bleeding, then you need to seek medical attention.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why did I experience 1 1/2 days of brown spotting after my missed period?
- Q: My period was due last Wednesday – when it didn’t show by Friday I was happy thinking that I might be pregnant… Saturday morning I had brown spotting like before my period and I thought “oh well, I guess I’m getting my period” but no cramps and no actual bleeding like my usual period… I took a Pg test on Sunday morning (negative) but it wsn’t until Sunday afternoon that I got cramps and then my period. I was convinced I had implantation bleeding on Saturday, obv not! Anyway, I am usually on time with my period – is it possible my period was delayed because I got a sinus infection on the day that I was due? I guess it just surprised me that I got that brown spotting for so long before getting cramps. Now I need to figure out when I ovulate again! Anyone with similar experience?
- A: There are alot of things that can delay your period, like stress, change of weather, or it is just your body. I had the same experiences just a month ago, I just calculated from when I started my period, I counted 14 days and got my ovulation time, and I got pregnant, but the thing is with me, I had a miscarriage, so good luck to you and trying to concieve.
- am i pregnant? what do you think?
- Q: Ok. Here’s my deal. I haven’t had a period since late may early june. I’m always a little irregular but have never completely missed one. I am not gaining weight or losing weight. My boyfriend and I had been TTC during may and june and had unprotected sex many times in june. Especially during the 12-18. I have taken 5 HPT and all say negative. Is it possible that these tests are wrong?? Or why else would I be missing a period without being pregnant??My mom said to quit stressing and wait for my period to come. My boss says I should go to the dr. So, I guess my questions are:: is there any way that the HPTs are incorrect and I am really pregnant? And, why else would I be skipping 2 periods in a row? Getting ready to miss the 3rd in about 2 weeks. Thanks for your help. Will planned parenthood do a blood test if I explain this to them?
- A: only the doctor can tell you although ive seen cases where someone has missed their period for a while and not been pregnant. my fiancees stepmother didnt have her period for 3 months, they thought she was pregnant until the doctor said no. only the doctor can confirm it. until then, dont worry yourself into a phantom pregnancy. good luck ☆ yes they do blood tests.
- HELP!! Is the reason why my period is smaller than normal because I’ve been bleeding all month? Am I pregnant?
- Q: Taking Yaz, for insurance reasons I had to stop for two days, then the following two days I ate two pills each. But then 3 days into the pill pack I started bleeding like a light period all the way until about 4 days ago, which I started to have my period…but it wasn’t like it normally is which is thick and strong. It was just a light period except for like 2-5 times of really thick period clumps. (Now its almost entirely gone and I’m ending my period)Before I missed 2 days of Yaz, I had sex 4 days earlier in which he put it in me without a condom on for like 1 minute. There might have been pre-cum but definitely no ejaculation (he was nowhere near orgasm).Other Symptoms: I’ve been bloated, constipated, and a little dehydrated.I have NO pregnancy symptoms thus far (the sex was about 5 weeks ago) except if some pain in my stomach area is a symptom. 1) Is the reason why my period is smaller than normal because I’ve been bleeding all month?2) Do you think I’m pregnant?3) What are the chances that I’m pregnant?4) Do you think I’m dehydrated?THANK YOU SO MUCH AHEAD OF TIME!! Really, I worry a LOT and all my friends say it’s not possible, but I like having extra opinions. Thanks! <33
- A: You might want to look further into Yaz.. I have heard that a lot of women have suffered from some pretty horrible side effects from taking that particular birth control.Sorry, not trying to scare you.Good luck! 🙂