Why would a women have a period if she is pregnant
A woman does not have a period when she becomes pregnant but rather the bleeding is caused by implantation of the egg. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-would-a-women-have-a-period-if-she-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Why would a women have a period if she is pregnant“
- How long after a women gets her period is she fertile to get preg…?
- The day count starts after 5th day of the period. For the average woman this is around cycle day 12 to 16. Thanks!
- How many days after a woman’s monthly period can she get pregnant…?
- That is totally untrue. Whoever told you that got everything backwards. Most women ovulate in the middle of their cycle. Sperm can live anywhere from 3-7 days after ejaculation. If she ovulates while live sperm are still present in her fall…
- Can a woman get pregnant when she is on her period??
- some women have sex during period for not becoming pregnant – Sex During Period – discover below
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Besides being pregnant, why would women be really late with their period?
- Q: My girlfriend doesnt have yahoo questions so i decided id ask the question for her…my girlfriend hasnt had her period since December 1 2006 and its now february…shes not pregnant TRUST ME and she wants to know if anyone knows why shes not getting it…she did go to the doctors a couple months ago and said that she has a hormonal imbalance plus shes been under alot of stress lately…could that be the reason?? or is there something else…..what do you think she should do??
- A: Right, this depends on 1) her age, 2) whether she is taking any hormone replacement tablets or the contraceptive pill and 3) if she has been pregnant before.Lets deal with NO.1 first:1) Some women’s periods are irregular anyway and take some time to settle down if the woman has been under any severe stress or trauma recently. You should have noted her age as this would have been more helpful. If she is overweight and around her thirties to early forties, this could mean an early menopause, which is your body’s way of telling you that your fertility rate is decreasing as a result of your poor BMI, mixed with your age. This early menopause doesn’t necessarily mean that your periods will stop altogether, it can sometimes mean that you will have a period once every 3 or 6 months, for example. And then, as your age increases, the menopause will truly appear.If you are not in this age boundary and are younger, then i suggest taking life easier, talking to people to handle your stress better. It’s not just about being stressed, it’s how you deal with it and manage it that counts. Make sure that you stay off of the alcohol, caffeine and drink plenty of water/fluids (at least 1 litre a day), and eat 5 fruit and veg a day. Try this new diet for about 2 weeks and see how you feel. Your body will customise itself to the new system and will hopefully; sort itself out.2) If she is taking a hormone replacement tablet this can affect her periods for a while and make them slightly irregular. This is nothing to worry about as it is your body’s way of coping with the hormone change. If she is taking the contraceptive pill then her periods will stop for a while as the body becomes adapted to the new hormone change. However, most contraceptive pills are based on a “take a pill once a day for 21 days and then don’t take a pill for 7 days out of the month to allow yourself a period” regime.3) If you have just had a baby , then of course, your body will take some time in going back to the way it was before the pregnancy. I do suggest if No.3 is the case here that your girlfriend buys some maternity towels as heavy bleeding can occur after a pregnancy.Women are complicated individuals and for the time being i should not worry too much about her periods, especially if she is a generally healthy person.Hope your girlfriend has a period soon!
- Do you believe women can have periods while pregnant?
- Q: I ask this question as im suprised by the myths surrounding this subject. Doctors all agree that having periods while pregnant is impossible, you would be losing your endometrial lining, which cannot happen without miscarrying. Having periods during pregnancy would be miracle compared to virging birth.But still i find people claiming this, and whats even worse, they are offering it as an answer to people worryed from bleeding during pregnancy. There are several reasons why one can bleed when pregnant, some not harmfull while others might be. But having your periods isnt one and claiming that it is can serously endanger some ones pregnancy if she is satisfied with that answer and dosent seek for other options.And im sure ill now recieve tons of answers people telling how it happened to them, But concider the fact that mayby you have misinterpreted the bleeding that was caused by some other condition to be because of periods.
- A: My mom had regular monthly bleeding when she was pregnant with me. She didn’t know she was pregnant until (at around 6 months gone) she went to the ER thinking she had a tumor or something. The docs told her she was pregnant, and she didn’t believe them, because she had been bleeding regularly. Shortly after that, I was born with no problems, and she had no problems. She had no problems with her reproductive system in all the years since, either. In fact, she has given birth to 9 more children, some of them twins. Her doctor guessed her bleeding while pregnant was due to the fact that she passed several eggs at a time (very fertile) and that her body may have just decided to keep on thinking it was passing them while she was preggo. It was a mystery, as they never have found anything wrong with her, while pregnant or not.
- Is it possible that some women do not have a large amount of the pregnancy hormone even when they are pregnant
- Q: I am 5 days late and I am never late. i am not on any birth control and never have been. When my mom had my little sister it didn’t show up that she was pregnant until 10 days after she had missed her period. i am just wondering if a) that it could be hereditary or b)i am just not pregnant. i have taken 3 tests all have been negative. my husband and i just started trying so….why would i be so late if i’m not pregnant?
- A: I know two different women that home pregnancy tests didn’t work for when they were pregnant. Every woman is different and has different amounts of the pregnancy hormone (HCG) in their bodies when they first conceive. Also different pregnancy tests detect HCG at different levels. Go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. That never fails!!