Will your period be shorter if so
The bleeding is not truly a menstrual period if you are pregnant, but rather early pregnancy bleeding. It’s not a normal period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-your-period-be-shorter-if-so ]
More Answers to “Will your period be shorter if so“
- How can i make my period shorter and not so heavy?
- Honey, A period is a natural thing.. you can’t control it. Your period is going to be a mixed a thing. One time when you’re on it it’ll be light the next time it’ll be heavy. You can’t control it. And the days will get shorter as you get ol…
- Can you skip over your pink pills with birth control so your peri…?
- Any deviation from the standard protocol has a tendency to disrupt your hormonal balance. Short answer: No. Long answer, sure if you’re willing to trade the convenience of shorter periods now for the possibility of significant gynecologic…
- Why is my period so short? Will I be able to get pregnant?
- Instead of a short period, it could be implantation bleeding. It usually happens around the time of your expected period and feels like a period but it is a lot lighter and shorter.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you skip over your pink pills with birth control so your period will be shorter?
- Q: When your taking birth control there are 7 pink sugar pills torwards the end of your birth control pack so you can get your period. If i dont want my period for the full 7 days can i just jump ahead to the next white pill in the new pack so my period will be shorter?
- A: Any deviation from the standard protocol has a tendency to disrupt your hormonal balance.Short answer: No.Long answer, sure if you’re willing to trade the convenience of shorter periods now for the possibility of significant gynecological problems later on in your life. Blood clots are the most immediate danger with this type of behaviour. Using birth control appropriately is still dangerous to a woman’s system, using it inapropriatly, skipping pills, and making up your own protocol is far worse.
- is there a way to make your period shorter or lighter?
- Q: so im goin to florida tuesday and i am supposed to be on my period while i am there. is there a way to make it shorter or lighter? i think that i might be anemic because the past couple times i have had it i have passed out when i like stand up for a while or am walking around. i also am always really tired when i am on it and dont want to go anywhere. my period is really heavy to so if i take iron pills will it make my period lighter?
- A: I don’t think taking iron pills will make your periods lighter. But it seems like it is a supplement you definitely need if you have heavy periods.I have found that buying organic/chemical-free tampons and maxi-pad makes my period both lighter and shorter. Regular tampons and maxi-pads go through a bleaching process and it contains chemicals that make you bleed longer and heavier. When I went from using regular tampons I would have a heavy flow for about 3-5 days. Now that I use organic tampons, I have heavy flow for just one day and it lasts for 3 days and only some spotting for the next two days….It also seems you are dehydrated. You need to drink lots of water and electrolytes.Good luck. I hope this helps.
- Does birth control make your peroid shorter?
- Q: I’m just wondering because, no one likes to have sex on their period! And I sort of tend to have a lot of sex. My period is always pretty heavy and it always last the whole 7 days. I don’t want to have to wait that whole time before having sex and I know my partner doesn’t.So if I go on the pill, will my period be shorter?
- A: Some can….though not guarentee with any. On yaz i went from having a 3 day period, to pretty much having a period that is under 8 hours, so only one night a month I have to worry about it. Many people get shorter ligher periods with yaz, but not all do. Could also talk to your Dr about something like seasonel….the bc that is like taking 3 months active before a one week break so that you only get a period every 3 months. That could be something that suits you better