Would my due date be august or september if i got pregnant in december
“If” you conceived on December 15, 2009, you would be due September 7, 2010. What date was your last period? ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/would-my-due-date-be-august-or-september-if-i-got-pregnant-in-december ]
More Answers to “Would my due date be august or september if i got pregnant in december“
- Would my due date be august or september if i got pregnant in dec…?
- “If” you conceived on December 15, 2009, you would be due September 7, 2010. What date was your last period? ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many times a week should I have sex?
- Q: Ok…So below is the answer I received when I typed in my info based on my last period. According to this I am most fertile from July 12 to July 17 but how many times during those 5 days should my husband and i be having sex? What days are better than others or should we just have sex once a day for 5 days?Based on your answers, you’re likely to be most fertile from Sunday, July 12, 2009 to Friday, July 17, 2009. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be Wednesday, April 7, 2010. Of course, you may not conceive right away. But here’s good news: 85 percent of couples who simply stop using birth control conceive within a year. You’ll only increase your chances by knowing your fertile periods. Here are the days you’re most likely to be fertile over the next five months — as well as prospective due dates if you conceive. Good luck! Fertile days Resulting due date August 9, 2009 – August 14, 2009 May 5, 2010 September 6, 2009 – September 11, 2009 June 2, 2010 October 4, 2009 – October 9, 2009 June 30, 2010 November 1, 2009 – November 6, 2009 July 28, 2010 November 29, 2009 – December 4, 2009 August 25, 2010 December 27, 2009 – January 1, 2010 September 22, 2010How dare you Paul! If you learn to read you would see I said my husband and I? I have been married for 3 years now!!!!
- A: I am currently trying to conceive, and my doctor has me charting my basal body temperature. She told me that once you enter your fertile phase, you should start having intercourse every other day. You should time it so that you have intercourse the day before you ovulate, the day of ovulation, and the day after- just in case. My doctor said to do it every other day so that the quantity of sperm has a chance to build up. Good luck and I hope I was able to help! Baby dust!!
- My Possible Child Is Due Any Day Now… And My Ex Won’t Answer Calls/Texts/ or Email?
- Q: Brief run down. I am 20 years old. I was with a girl for 3 years and we were also engaged at the time. We lived together the last year of our relationship, we split last December which she had been seeing another guy who is 35 and is now seperated for about 2 months at the time. She is also 20. She is crazy, we were trying on and off until April when it was finally more than the obvious that she was playing us both, so I told her I officially needed to move on from her and get closure to the relationship. He felt after he had been through 2 marriages and his wife left him that his life is over so he continued pursuing her, and they might not be “dating” but I know for certain they are still seeing each other as if they were dating. She found out she was pregnant the first of March, chance it can be either of ours, but both her and her mom told me he has said he has a very low sperm count and is unlikely to have children – but this whole time I believe she has told him that the dates that her and I slept together don’t match for when she ovulated and that was a night they were together.From about mid June to July I would talk to her about every 2 weeks as she was hard to get in touch with. I have not talked or heard from her since the first of August. I tried a few times in August to get in touch with her but she wouldn’t respond. So from about the first of September through mid October I didn’t attempt to contact her and said let her have her space, I am laying low and wait until it’s time for the baby to come. I have since 10/15 sent her a text of how are you doing? and then I sent her an email last thursday just saying I really do care etc etc and have been praying for you and the baby blah blah and I would like to hear how things are going and just asked if she would email me or text me. Knowing her she is telling people I have desserted her and I’m just a piece of s***. THANK GOD I did not marry this bipolar psycho. The baby is due any day now. My ex doesn’t know that I know who is delivering the baby, and she will secretly let me know when she has it. I have no idea where my ex is living nowadays. I know she will want to know whose the babies daddy but the way things have gone the past 3 months or so, I highly doubt she will tell me. I would like to get a court ordered DNA test to see if the child is mine, and if it is I want to fight for joint custody. I don’t want to miss out on anything if it is my child. It’s not like I am a bad guy or anything – I’m 20 years old, I just recently got my own house, I own a very successful landscaping firm, I’m a christian and I love Jesus Christ.My best friend is going through a nasty divorce and has talked to 3 lawyers who specialize in divorce and child custody. For a consultation they range from $175-$200. His parents were able to scrap up $5,000 so he can hire one of them JUST FOR EVERY OTHER WEEKEND CUSTODY. He said the lawyers wouldn’t give him any advice, without setting a price just for advice, he had to pay the consultation fee for not even an hour for them to listen to his story and for them to give a price to fight for him, or give him a price for advice for him to try himself. REDICULOUS. Now to fight for JOINT custody is going to cost me quite some money I’m sure but I first need to find out if it is my baby – any suggestions of how I can find this out? I know it is going to be a lot of dirty work to track her down, and I am not going to be able to do so myself and will need a lawyer for that – but I really don’t have the money right now to even pay $200 for a lawyer to give me a quote the less hire him right this second. I am trying to get out of the whole were I had to furnish an entire house, pay all those deposits yada yada. Ha I furnished the apartment I had with my ex and was nice enough to let her have everything because I had a bed and everything at my parents house to go back to and because she had no where to go.So again, any advice on how to find out if this child is mine and try and leave the attorney for this particular situation a last resort?
- A: Well this is a perfect example of why people should use birth control. If this is your child you are in for a lifetime of headaches.First don’t listen to your friend there is something wrong there. A consultation typically lasts 30-45 minutes and always involves advice. What your friend got was an estimate which shouldn’t cost anything, No one gets every other weekend custody that is visitation and it’s very unlikely you will get that much for a few years.Everything cost money and you’re going to have to pay up one way or another. If she doesn’t have much money or resources you won’t have much of a fight, especially if she is a flake. Contact legal aid, your state bar and father’s rights associations and see how you can get some legal help. Unless you have some idea of what you are doing an attorney should not be your last resort. Laws vary from state to state, but it may be possible to get a court order served on the hospital she delivers at for the umbilical cord to check DNA from there. You can also have someone follow her home from the hospital. If you were together 3 years I don’t know how hard it could be to find her. 20 and pregnant she can’t be far. Just take things one step at a time and find out if the baby is yours then go from there.
- What chance, if any, is there that this woman’s baby is mine?
- Q: This was basically the first time that I have been with a girl and actually had sex (I had penetration before, but never came, and it was only a couple times, very briefly). Anyways, with this girl, I had sex with her several times, and came inside her (no protection).I don’t believe I had had sex with her past November 16h or 17th, 2007. She told me that she took the morning after pill (she got two of them). And took them both as she was instructed to do so.A few days later she said she was starting her period. I believe I had sex with her one last time (again, I believe the date was before the 16th or 17th). After thanksgiving break she broke up with me. About two months later, from reading her MySpace page, I found out she was pregnant.I asked her about it, and she said it was not mine.So…this basically having been my first time, I felt terrible. Here was a potential mother to my child, and she would not even let me know if it was mine.So over the next nine months I watched her MySpace page, because she would not give me any info.I ‘believe’ her supposed due date was August 28th. She ended up having the baby on September 10th, 2008 I believe (I believe by C-Section, because she knew the day ahead).In August, when I found out she was having the baby, I freaked, and sent her one final message pleading with her to please tell me the truth. She said that it was not mine, and that she had been with someone else at the end of November.I looked online, and did a reverse from the supposed due date…and it predicted that the conception date was December 6th I believe it said.Having sex was way out of something I would ordinarily do. I was planning on saving myself for marriage. However there were really hard real life circumstances going on in my life, and I’m getting older (was 23 going on 24 at the time of it happening), and I was relatively attracted to the girl…(she is 27)…so I just did it.I suffered the consequences of wondering day in day out for 9 months if this child could possibly be mine (If it is, I REALLY REALLY want to know). This is still deeply affecting me, as I am not 100% sure, and I guess I wanted to get the opinions of others, possibly a doctor. The is weighing heavily on my soul and conscience, and I hope that you can tell that from what I’ve written.If someone can provide a serious answer, please do so. I beg of you, please try to be sensitive to this issue…it’s really hit home with me, and has been on my mind constantly since I found out she was pregnant back in January…..not what I’m wanting to hear, except for the first answer.Are you guys aware, that basically I’m pointing out that it’s 3 Weeks or so + from the ‘due date’, and 4+ weeks from actual birth date?…and no…I’d rather not be the father. The mother is not a nice person at all. For being told I was her ‘first’, she treated me like shit, I just think she wanted to have sex with someone and be their ‘first’.And it would change my life completely, I do not want a child AT all at this point in my life. I do not want to carry the responsibility. Since this has happened, I’ve not had any sexual encounters of any kind, and don’t plan on it! It scares me to death!…And I was really nice to her. I didn’t really leave her on bad terms…but she could tell I was becoming very clingy in a short time (Understandable when you have never had sex, and then someone offers it up). …she also made it seem like we were getting somewhat serious (because she mentioned telling her dad that we were)Then she just dropped me like a rock after I went home for Thanksgiving. She told me that she had found someone else closer to her age…and that was the end of it. ….So last time I wasthe Weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving. and might have been even a few days before that (a wednesday or thursday before)When I wrote her pleading with her asking about it…she said that she may not even have kept it if she thought that it was mine……Thats the type of girl we are dealing with. Not someone I would want in my life at all. I was so nice to her because she seemed ‘broken’ to me, and I thought giving her all of my trust…and virginity, would mean something to her….apparently not 🙁
- A: I know that I have two children. The first one was conceived in January and born/due in October. The second one was conceived in December and born/due in September. If I go by my own experiences, if she was due in August she conceived in November. I would say there is a chance you are the daddy. I would get a lawyer and demand a DNA paternity test, because if it is yours, she shouldn’t keep it from you if you want your rights. That is my advice.