Youngest pregnant girl
The youngest mother was a five year old Peruvian girl. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/youngest-pregnant-girl ]
More Answers to “Youngest pregnant girl“
- Who was the youngest pregnant girl in the United States of Americ…?
- On 4/20/1834, 10 year old Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky gave birth to a baby girl. She is the youngest mom in the US.
- How young could a girl get pregnant?
- the youngest mother ever was 5 years old to a boy of the same age (it wouldve been horrifying on the grandest scale if otherwise.)
- What is the youngest girl to get pregnant?
- A five year old girl from Africa. She had her period when she was two. no joke. look it up if you don’t believe me.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How old is the youngest girl pregnant?
- Q: how old is the youngest person ever pregnant? and what is the youngest age a girl can get pregnant?
- A: Age 5. http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/ Theres a link to her picture with the doctor that delievered the baby and the baby himself. She was from Peru and had a condition that caused her to develop completely by the time she was 4 years old. She began menstruating at 8 months old. Someone obviously raped the poor little girl.
- what is the youngest pregnant girl you heard of?
- Q: me and my friend were just wondering, after we heard about a 13 year 2 time mommy.
- A: Age 51939: Lina Medina of Paurange, Peru gave birth to a 2.7 kg (6.0 lb) son, Gerardo, by caesarean section on May 14, 1939 in Lima at the age of 5 years, 7 months and 21 days. Her parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumor, took her to a hospital, where she was determined to be seven months pregnant. Although Medina’s father was arrested on suspicion of rape, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the identity of who impregnated Medina was never uncovered. The reason for her precocious fertility was cited to not lie in the ovaries themselves, but to have stemmed from an extraordinary hormonal disorder of pituitary origin, causing her to have regular periods since the age of 3.  Age 82006: A girl from Huánuco, Peru, gave birth to a baby weighing 2 kg (4.4 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Lima in December 2006. Her ninth birthday occurred a couple of days later. She became pregnant after being raped by two of her cousins.  Age 91957: Hilda Trujillo gave birth to a girl weighing over 6 lb (2.7 kg) at a hospital in Lima, Peru in December 1957. Her 22-year-old cousin, who was staying in her family’s one-room house at the time, was arrested for rape. 2004: A Singaporean girl gave birth to a boy in 2004 after being impregnated by a fellow student at her school. Her mother initially thought she had a urinary tract infection, but, upon taking her to the doctor, learned she was already six months pregnant. The baby was given up for adoption.  2005: A girl gave birth to a baby boy by caesarean section at a hospital in Butare, Rwanda in December 2005. The child, who underwent breast development at age six and menarche at age eight, became pregnant after being raped by her family’s domestic servant. 2006: A girl of the Apurinã, an indigenous people from the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, gave birth to a baby girl weighing 2.2 kg (4.8 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Manaus in July 2006. Police are investigating the case.  Age 101834: Sally Deweese of Butler County, Kentucky, USA was reported by Dr. D. Rowlett to have delivered a baby girl weighing 7.75 pounds (3.52 kg) on April 20, 1834. Deweese allegedly developed breasts within weeks of birth and began menstruating at 12 months.  2000: A girl from Bolivia gave birth to a baby girl weighing 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lb) by caesarean section at a hospital in Parque Patricios, Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 25, 2007. A 28-year-old was arrested on a charge of rape. 2005: A girl from Calama, Chile gave birth to a baby boy by caesarean section at a hospital in Antofagasta on April 13, 2005. The child became pregnant after having been raped by her father at age nine. Her parents, who both came from Bolivia, were jailed.   2005: A girl gave birth to a baby girl at a hospital in Sion, Switzerland in August 2005. She had immigrated to Switzerland from Cameroon with her siblings when her mother married a Swiss citizen. A 68-year-old man who was in a relationship with the mother admitted to having molested the girl but a DNA test found that he was not the father of the girl’s child. 2006: A girl in Abbeville, South Carolina gave birth by caesarean section in 2006 after having been raped by then-26-year-old William Edward Ronca. Ronca admitted to having molested the girl over a two year period and was sentenced to 25 years in prison as a result. The baby was given for adoption.  2006: A girl from Charleroi, Belgium gave birth in 2006. After the child began gaining weight, her mother put her on a diet, but when the girl visited a doctor, it was discovered that she was nine months pregnant. The father was a then-13-year-old boy who attended the same school as the girl. News of the birth did not become publicly known until 2007. 2006: A girl from Jaral del Progreso, Guanajuato, Mexico gave birth naturally to a baby girl weighing 2.3 kilograms (5.1 lb) on April 3, 2006. She became pregnant after being raped by a 47-year-old neighbour, who was sentenced to 11 years, 6 months in prison for the crime. 2007: A girl from San Lorenzo Cacaotepec, Oaxaca, Mexico gave birth to a baby boy on July 2, 2007. Her pregnancy was the result of a rape committed by the 65-year-old landlord of the house which her parents rented. The man was jailed. 2008: In St. Anthony, Idaho, USA, a girl gave birth to a 6 pounds (2.7 kg) baby at Madison Memorial Hospital. 37-year-old Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez was jailed on one felony count of rape.  Age 11 An 1871 nude photograph of a pregnant child prostitute around 11.1972: A girl gave birth at the age of 11 years, 10 months at Royal Buckinghamshire Hospital in Aylesbury, England. The father was the young girl’s stepbrother. 2002: A girl from Bridgeport, Connecticut gave birth after being raped by a 75-year-old man, who was arrested on April 17, 2002. 2004: A girl gave birth to a baby boy weighing 8.4 lb (3.8 kg) at a hospital in Kharkiv, Ukraine in January 2004. The girl, who is currently the youngest mother in Ukraine, is suspected to have been impregnated by a 26-year-old neighbor, who fled in the fear of facing prosecution. 2005: Valentina gave birth to a boy in Moscow, Russia, after she was impregnated by her 14-year-old boyfriend. 2006: A girl of African origin gave birth to a baby boy at a hospital in West London, United Kingdom on May 5, 2006. A 37-year-old man was arrested. 2007: A girl from Valhalla Park, Cape Town, South Africa gave birth to a baby boy on July 12, 2007. An elderly security guard was arrested in connection with rape. The mother will be allowed to visit her child once a month at the hospital.
- Whats the youngest age a girl has ever gotten pregnant?
- Q: And also whats the youngest age a boy has ever gotten a girl pregnant?Whoa, thanks for the answers! But WTF a five year old!?!?! Dear god.
- A: the youngest mother was 5 years old… she was a peruvian girl let me get the link…here you go http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.aspAs for the youngest dad… I do not know.