Can dreams actually happen
Depends on what you dream about. If you dream about eating a hamburger it can happen. If you dream about becoming Spiderman well? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-dreams-actually-happen ]
More Answers to “Can dreams actually happen“
- Why do people dream?
- Dreams are often a response to our daily thoughts, activities and sensations. They are often, then, a reflection of what has consumed our minds in the preceding day or two. Dreams are apparently a necessary part of our being. Experiments ha…
- What is Wakeboarding
- Wakeboarding emerged from Waterski and surfing in California and changed the World of classic Waterskiing as fast as Snowboarding did with the snowskiing back in the 90’s. The idea was pretty simple: being pulled by a boot while riding a su…
- Why do some of my dreams actually happen?
- You have precognitive clairvoyant dreams. Symbolically speaking, you read the book before it is written while most people read it after ward. In other words, you see and experience events before they happen while most people see or experien…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How come I have dreams that actually happen?
- Q: I have dreams at times that actually happen in life. I dreamt one night that my girlfriend was cheating on me and it was true. Another time i dreamt that someone close to me was gonna die, and both of them happened..Why do I have dreams like this and How do I?
- A: It may be because you have ONE of the THREE EXTRA-SENSORY PERCEPTIONS.There are 3 types of extra-sensories perceptions:telepathy, clairvoyance, precognition.What you had expecienced might be the PRECOGNITION.In parapsychology, PRECOGNITION (from the Latin præ-, “prior to,” + cognitio, “a getting to know”) is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person perceives information about future places or events before they happen (as distinct from merely predicting them based on deductive reasoning and current knowledge).Precognition is the direct knowledge or perception of the future, obtained through extrasensory means. Precognition is the most frequently reported of all extra-sensory perception (ESP) experiences, OCCURRING MOST OFTEN (60%-70%) IN DREAMS. It may also occur spontaneously in waking visions, auditory hallucinations, flashing thoughts entering the mind, and the sense of “knowing.” Precognitive knowledge also may be induced through trance, channeling, mediumship, and divination.Usually the majority of precognitive experiences happen within a forty-eight hour period prior to the future event, most often it is within twenty-four hours. In rare cases precognitive experiences occur months or even years before the actual event takes place. Severe emotional shock seems to be a major factor in precognition. By a ratio of four-to-one, most concern unhappy events, such as death and dying, illness, accidents, and natural disasters. Intimacy is also a major factor, 80 to 85 percent of such experiences involve a spouse, family member or friend with whom the individual has close emotional ties. The remainder involves casual acquaintances and strangers, most of whom are victims in major disasters such as airplane crashes or earthquakes.
- Why do some of my dreams actually happen?
- Q: i have dreams sometimes that happen in real life. some are quick and vision-like. others are long and detailed. and some repeat themselves months or years later. why?
- A: You have precognitive clairvoyant dreams. Symbolically speaking, you read the book before it is written while most people read it after ward. In other words, you see and experience events before they happen while most people see or experience them after ward. Think of your dreams or visions in terms of being short stories with plot, characters, beginning and ending, that way it will be easier to pull the pieces together, and, as you do this you will become more aware and attentive to important details. Document your dreams. Give a detailed narrative of what happened in the dream and describe people, names, surroundings, apparent time of day, plus dialogue, when possible. Go into as much detail as possible. Start a scrapbook of visions and dreams as a documentation of your abilities. Right now, you may not see why you would want to do something like that, but there may come a day when you will wish you had followed up on this suggestion.Congratulations. This is a wonderful gift from God. Allow it to develop, treat it responsibly with respect and please use it to help others. Be sure to thank God for this gift
- Is it possible to have dreams that actually happen in real life?
- Q: I had a dream where two popular people stopped being friends, that happened in real life.I had a dream where my friend’s aunt got cancer, that happened in real life.I had a dream my hot tub broke down…that happened in real life…and those were just recent dreams.Is it possible to tell the future from dreams?
- A: deja vu maybe? happens to me?