Can you be a closet claustrophobic
If you mean afraid of closets, then yes. A closet is a small enclosed space and that is what claustrophobics are afraid of. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-be-a-closet-claustrophobic ]
More Answers to “Can you be a closet claustrophobic“
- Only if your, “OPEN” about it.
- I already am a claustrophobic since I was a child. Visit this link for more one-liners like this: http://etsc.esd105.wednet.edu/pub/FunThi… Take care, have a star.
- Just a moment…No, I’m not, I was able to sit there in the dark in my closet without anxiety feelings. Though my cat kept racking his paw under the closet door trying to get in there with me.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
- Q: Wonder if thats possible?
- A: Only if your, “OPEN” about it. *wink*
- If You’re claustrophobic, then what does it feel like when you’re locked in a closet or small area?
- Q: And if you’re not,then how would you comfort somebody who was claustrophobic and you were in the closet or small area with them?
- A: I know that when I’m in a small area, I feel really dizzy like I’m about to pass out, and when I’m feeling claustrophobic in a huge crowd of people I kinda freak out, and there have been times when I’ve had a panic attack because of that. If I close my eyes and imagine that I’m in an empty room, that normally helps.But what’s strange is that the only enclosed area I like is under my blanket. I never feel claustrophobic under there, and it’s probably the smallest area I’m in.
- Is it possible to be a closet claustrophobic?
- A: yes