Can you smell and taste in your dreams
Touch, smell, and taste tend to be secondary factors, in a dream, unless the senses happen to be a central component of the dream. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-smell-and-taste-in-your-dreams ]
More Answers to “Can you smell and taste in your dreams“
- Why do people say you cant feel, smell or taste in dreams when i …?
- I’ve had several dreams in which I sustained an injury that would cause death. On one particular instance, I was shot in the face with a handgun. (Interestingly, it didn’t cause death in the dream. Go figure.) It is normal to have all kinds…
- WHAT DOES YOUR DREAM DATE LOOK, SOUND, SMELL, OR TASTE LIKE??
- Looks like a man, sounds like a man, smells like a man, and tastes like a man.
- When you dream, do you ever have a sense of smell or taste??
- Yes, I smell, hear, talk, feel and taste.. But the taste dream was a salty taste and it was because my lips and toungue were salty from the food I ate before falling asleeep…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is it in my dreams i can taste and smell things?
- Q: I had a dream and i kissed a demon and when i did his mouth tasted terrible. Last night i had a dream that my friend and her baby came to visit me. the baby was wet and my friend had no more diapers so she wrapped the baby in a white blanket. later she checked on the baby and the baby wet the blanket when my friend unwrapped the blanket i could smell the urine. I’ve smelled urine before. the taste i tasted when i kissed the demon was a taste i’ve never tasted before. .
- A: parts of ur brain randomly activate during dreams. so the part thats in charge of smell did for u.
- Why do people say you cant feel, smell or taste in dreams when i can?
- Q: I remember in a dream that i was eating a brownie with milk and i tasted evreyhting but the wierd part was i never eat brownies as much as i used to an hardly ever drink milk but i could taste it perfectly and i also had a dream smelling cologne from my dead great grandpa because in my dream i was talking to him and i smelt it then one drem i dreamt that i sacrificed my life for my family because they were gonna be hit by a bus (idk why dont ask) and it hit me and a great jolt of pain arose and i felt blood dripping on my face and bleeding to death and i tried to breath but instead of inhailing i exhaled and it felt like i was suffocating for a while but then i felt peace and awokeplease answer my question are some people iggnorant cuz they dont believe that and is it normal to die in your dreams?
- A: I’ve had several dreams in which I sustained an injury that would cause death. On one particular instance, I was shot in the face with a handgun. (Interestingly, it didn’t cause death in the dream. Go figure.)It is normal to have all kinds of sensory experience during dreams. Vision, smell, taste, everything. It’s all game for dreams. Some people have more vivid and sensorily intense dreams than others.Don’t let yourself be bothered by it. It’s just a dream.
- How can we prove dreams are real, others can’t touch, smell, hear, taste or see our dreams but they are real
- Q: Why can’t God be the same way to us?
- A: Your brain undergoes multiple changes when you are dreaming. Read about it, it’s actually pretty interesting.Plus everyone who isn’t suffering from severe mental disabilities will dream. It’s an universal experience. Not all people feel spiritual in the same way though