How can I control my temper better
Attempt to process your anger. Get clear about what your underlying feelings are. Remember, anger is here today, gone tomorrow. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-control-my-temper-better ]
More Answers to “How can I control my temper better“
- How can I control my temper better?
- If you’ve engaged in road rage in more than one instance, perhaps counseling maybe a direction to go. Since anger and rage are two different things. Anger is controllable. I have a short temper as well and I just let it go, it’s something t…
- How controlling your temper makes you feel better?
- Everyone has lost their temper at one time or another only to later regret the spectacle they made of themselves in the process. Controlling your temper allows you to remain in command of your emotions, and by doing so intellectual processe…
- What is the best way to control yout temper?
- When you are angry a good thing you should do is to ignore the person or think of other stuff
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I control my temper better?
- Q: I am generally a nice guy but have a hair trigger temper. One of of biggest problems is driving (road rage). The other day a guy smarted off and I got out of the car and engaged in a fist fight. This was the second time, but I’ve come close other times. I’ve also had one bar fight and have had shouting matches with people in public and stores. I hate someone getting smart with me. How can I control myself better?
- A: If you’ve engaged in road rage in more than one instance, perhaps counseling maybe a direction to go. Since anger and rage are two different things. Anger is controllable. I have a short temper as well and I just let it go, it’s something that you need to learn to control. Bar fights and shouting matches aren’t a problem in my eyes, their simple disputes, it’s the road rage that can become dangerous and sometimes lethal to not only you but others around you. Just forget it when someone makes you mad, it’s not worth it. thats what i tell myself.
- How Can I Keep Better Control Of My Temper?
- Q: I’m normally pretty calm around the day but when I get frustrated with something I can’t do I explode. I get very immature and hit things and the like.Are there any useful techniques that you know of that can help me control it when I feel it boiling in me. I don’t want to stop working at something that’s difficult because that would be counter-productive. I want to be able to work at something until I either come to the conclusion I can’t do it or get good enough to accomplish it.So I don’t need to know how to stop anger from beginning, but once it’s right there in my throat, instead.Thanks in advance.
- A: Believe it or not, I go through the same thing time and time again. But the best way that I get thru it is first off to calm down: i take a deeeep breath, then i pray “Lord, Jesus please help me get thru this and please show me the right way and help me to be patient”. And before I know it I have completed what I was trying to do. Then Say, “Thank You Jesus”. And thats how my difficult tasks are complete… no matter what it is God will help you through it, all you have to do is “believe”.
- How can girls control their tempers better than boys?
- Q: I need to know your people opinions on why girls control their tempers better than boys and if u have any proof than please include them thanx
- A: Nina…I wish all people would control their temper more but on this issue I have to move away from this as a women’s issue. Too many people think its wrong to feel angry…do not get me wrong, its wrong to act out in anger and hurt someone..but being angry is not wrong…its a normal reaction to something you feel is wrong.Often times we change angry feelings into feelings of sadness and eventually, if we are unable to express our anger, we find ourselves depressed and feeling helpless.Men and women should both express their anger in acceptable ways, that is, in ways that are not illegal or harmful. It is not healthy to keep these feelings inside.Sorry, I could not answer this as a gender issue.