How can I reduce my stress
Try creating a time for your own kind of meditation. Find a quiet space and a quiet time that’s just for you. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-reduce-my-stress ]
More Answers to “How can I reduce my stress“
- How do I reduce my stress?
- I also think that you really need to get a dog who can make you feel more protected. My dog is very small and loves everyone, but will bark if she hears an unusual noise at night. You don’t have to have a ferocious dog to feel protected by …
- What Can I Do to Reduce Stress?
- Keep a positive attitude. Accept that there are events that you cannot control. Be assertive instead of aggressive. Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, combative, or passive. Learn relaxation techniques (se…
- Does exercise reduce stress?
- YES! Moderate cardio exercise can not only reduce stress, it can also leave you less susceptible to colds, lower your blood pressure, lower your cholesterol level, and reduce the risk of heart disease
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I reduce stress on a daily basis?
- Q: I have noticed that the only time my face is completely acne free is when I am on vacation. So I related my acne to stress because other then that I do not eat junk food, drink sodas, I excise enough and get enough sleep. So how can I reduce stress without doing yoga or taking walks? How can I reduce stress while I’m in school doing homework etc.?I do not feel stressed but I guess my body begs to differ.Btw I am in high school.
- A: Hi DeeVine,Living a life without stress is possible.And you don’t need yoga or walks, though they may help a lot. The only thing you need is a tight self discipline to follow some rules. Go here for the details. It is free. http://www.stress-management-for-health.com/managing-stress.htmlFor the acne consider also the food you eat. You need a lot of Vitamin C!All the best
- How do you reduce stress from intense computer work?
- Q: I basically want to know how you reduce the pain that you receive from computer work…which is caused by physical stress.
- A: do you mean back and neck pain, physical pain or emotional/psychological pain? I can advise you further if you specifybest bet…get away from your computer for a few hours, go do something else…here is a link for stretching exercises you can do to help ease physical strain, stiffness, and pain from working on the computer too muchhttp://www.lib.msu.edu/ergomsu/stretch.htm
- what is the best way to reduce stress and night mare cause by stress?
- Q: I am stress to the max about my exam result. Does anyone have a good way to reduce stress that create night mares.
- A: take a nice bath before bed(bubbles,magazines,candels,music) and have some tea before bed.