How do I become less self concious
When you feel self-conscious it means you are putting too much attention on yourself, too much focus on what you are doing MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-become-less-self-concious ]
More Answers to “How do I become less self concious“
- How can I become less self Concious?
- Take the compliment, walk away. We’re our worst critics. The flaws we see in ourselves are magnified much greater than anyone else will understand. Perfection within ourselves is a lot different from what others may see.
- Is it possible to become less self concious and introverted if th…?
- Hello Joe! The other day in the big shopping mall I saw a man walking with half legs-he walked with his thighs – so his total height is about my belly.He walked comfortably even many people in the mall looked at this man with I’m sure vario…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- PLEASE HELP! How do I become less self-concious and get more self-esteem?
- Q: I really think I’m ugly but a lot of people, even strangers say that I’m pretty.And I’m not that comfortable in my bathing suit or just going out when all my friends are shorter and skinnier than me. (im not fat).So I think there’s something wrong with me. But I want to be less shy, have more self-esteem…everything.So please help!How can I be less shy so I can talk to boys and not be afraid or something?How can I be less self-concious?How can I get more self-esteem?THANK YOU!
- A: Take an acting class. It worked for me.
- is it possible to become less self concious and introverted if that is how your brain wired?
- Q: I remember as a kid I didn’t gave a squash about how I look and I was more outgoing and carefree. Ever since I passed puberty I can’t stop caring about how I’m perceived by others plus I rarely interact with lo of people for fear of what they might think or how I look etc…how do I stop being soo introverted and self conscious.. I wish I could be a kid again );
- A: Hello Joe!The other day in the big shopping mall I saw a man walking with half legs-he walked with his thighs – so his total height is about my belly.He walked comfortably even many people in the mall looked at this man with I’m sure various feelings…There are many people who are less beautiful – but still they walk this life. It’s only your feeling that you’re ugly. So you have to beat your feeling all right?Apart from ugly or beautiful, God loves us…because we belong to Him…God loves us… no matter what…My advice to have better self confident is you join a martial art class..I was very shy when I was young and my self confidence grew gradually after I had this class…I give you a piece of passage from the Gospel of John..pray to God, tell God honestly of your problem…we’re all weak and only with and in God we’re strengthened…John 14 (Contemporary English Version)John 14Jesus Is the Way to the Father1Jesus said to his disciples, “Don’t be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me. [a] 2There are many rooms in my Father’s house. I wouldn’t tell you this, unless it was true. I am going there to prepare a place for each of you. 3After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together. 4You know the way to where I am going.” 5Thomas said, “Lord, we don’t even know where you are going! How can we know the way?”6″I am the way, the truth, and the life!” Jesus answered. “Without me, no one can go to the Father. 7If you had known me, you would have known the Father. But from now on, you do know him, and you have seen him.”8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need.”9Jesus replied:Philip, I have been with you for a long time. Don’t you know who I am? If you have seen me, you have seen the Father. How can you ask me to show you the Father? 10Don’t you believe that I am one with the Father and that the Father is one with me? What I say isn’t said on my own. The Father who lives in me does these things.11Have faith in me when I say that the Father is one with me and that I am one with the Father. Or else have faith in me simply because of the things I do. 12I tell you for certain that if you have faith in me, you will do the same things that I am doing. You will do even greater things, now that I am going back to the Father. 13Ask me, and I will do whatever you ask. This way the Son will bring honor to the Father. 14I will do whatever you ask me to do.The Holy Spirit Is Promised15Jesus said to his disciples:If you love me, you will do as I command. 16Then I will ask the Father to send you the Holy Spirit who will help [b] you and always be with you. 17The Spirit will show you what is true. The people of this world cannot accept the Spirit, because they don’t see or know him. But you know the Spirit, who is with you and will keep on living in you. 18I won’t leave you like orphans. I will come back to you. 19In a little while the people of this world won’t be able to see me, but you will see me. And because I live, you will live. 20Then you will know that I am one with the Father. You will know that you are one with me, and I am one with you. 21If you love me, you will do what I have said, and my Father will love you. I will also love you and show you what I am like.If possible go to a christian bookstore and buy the Upper Room..it’s cheap and very helpful source of guidance…God loves you…
- how can I become less self Concious?
- Q: okay well I’m a little self Concious I realized this because someone I like told me that I was cute and had a nice smile and a nice body! I mean I like my body but I don’t think Im cute! I feel as though everytime they saw it their lying! BUT IDK! I just want to be able to walk around and feel good about myself! and feel great like I know! whenever someone give me a compliment!! What can I do?????????????
- A: working out is a really good way to boost your self esteem and improve your looks at the same time. expensive clothes are also and ego booster