How do I become more focused
Choose your workspace. Some people need the absolute quiet of a library to concentrate. If you work better with some MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-become-more-focused ]
More Answers to “How do I become more focused“
- How can I become more focused?
- 5 Secrets To Getting Better Grades 1. Join Study Groups Make sure your study group meets regularly and is made up of people who really study and really want to do their very best academically. Organize times that your study group will meet …
- How to Stay Focused in School
- ･ 1 First of all if you spend your day and nights with children that are not schoolage and after you get… ･ 2 Next use this plan to prioritize your time from bathing the kids to getting them dressed and fixing… ･ 3 If you have active ki…
- When and How did we become so focused on gifts and traditions ins…?
- Leah, Great question! It is one that has vexed God Himself for centuries. I will try to give you a brief historical answer. The Church of the Lord Jesus Christ was founded in the second century, when in Acts 2 He sent the Holy Ghost on the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I become more focused?
- Q: There are certain things I want out of life. I am determined to get what I want, but my main problem is my lack of focus. I do get easily distracted, worry and sometimes I let my fears determine the outcome of my success or non success I should say. How does one become focused and stay focused on a goal or dream; while learning to overcome distractions, worries and fears.
- A: There are lots of vitamins and supplements on the market that can help with memory. The most basic would be a good Vitamin-B Complex, which is pretty cheap and you can find them anywhere. Also, if you’re taking a multivitamin, they come with a full assortment of B Vitamins (if you are not already on a multivitamin, that would be a good place to start). Also, fish oils. These can be found in liquid or capsule form. I prefer the capsules as they are easier to take and do not smell. You can find them at health food stores. Beyond that, you can look into specific individual ingredients like Ginkgo or Ginseng or Vinpocetine. These products can be found on their own at health food stores, or inside ‘brain products’ or ‘mental supplements’. Below is a list of the most popular / best-reviewed products for memory, attention, and focus:http://focusfast.com/ http://www.focusfactor.com/ http://www.vivimind.com/
- How to become more focused and driven?
- Q: I know what I want to do with my life but I am a procrasinator and feel a lack of motivation. How do I step it up and become a more driven and focused individual?
- A: I am a procrastinator just like you when it comes to getting tasks done, running errands, homework, and essays. I learn that you have to set up a schedule and daily list that are achievable for that day. First, get a planner or calender and carry it with you. Everyday, try to write down what needs to be down and cross it off. If it doesn’t get done, think about why and get it done the next day. It it best to do little things at first then a big major project that will seem daunting. Also, write down goals that are achievable and keep them visible so when you feel the need to procrastinate, take the time to look at them and what you want to achieve.
- How can I become a more focused reader?
- Q: A lot of times when I read I have some damn song stuck in my head and cannot concentrate on what I’m reading. It’s so bloody annoying. Either that, or I have too many thoughts to keep concentrated. Also, any outside noises frustrate me so much! How can I become a more focused reader?
- A: It might not be the reader, it may be the reading material. For instance, if I am engaged in a book that I am eager to read – it really doesn’t matter what’s going on around me – my ability to block it out is exceptional. However, if I am reading material that hasn’t exactly been captivating my interest – a cricket could interrupt my focus.There’s really not most you can do, except locking yourself in a soundproof room, if you are still convinced it is you and not the material that’s the problem. Some of it may revolve around developing discipline, but if you have to discipline yourself to read a book, once again, I feel the blame should be placed on the lack of interesting material, and not on the song in your head.