How do I hypnotize a person
Tell the person to take a deep breath and as you let it out, close your eyes and begin to feel yourself relaxing. ChaCha for MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-hypnotize-a-person ]
More Answers to “How do I hypnotize a person“
- ･ 1 Make the person sit comfortably in an armchair in a calm atmosphere. Do not ask him or her to lie down… ･ 2 Keep the light in the room dim and start talking to the person in a soothing voice. ･ 3 Ask your subject to close their eyes a…
- Stuff shredded carrot into their nostrils and sing the Seasame Street theme song to them for 3 minutes and 14 seconds. After that get a sharpie and write the code “g65klitm2k” across their stomach. Feed them some lasagna. Lie them…
- Hypnosis is usually defined as a trance-like state in which a person becomes more aware and focused and is more open to suggestion. Many people get confused about what hypnosis means, assuming they will be enticed to quack like a duck or be…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you hypnotize a person into amnesia?
- Q: Sorry, it’s like a debate we are having, we were just wondering if it’s possible to hypnotize a person into getting amnesia?How do they do it?
- A: Amnesia is a condition in which memory is disturbed. The causes of amnesia are organic or functional. Organic causes include damage to the brain, through trauma or disease, or use of certain (generally sedative) drugs. Functional causes are psychological factors, such as defense mechanisms.Hypnosis is “a trancelike state that resembles sleep but is induced by a person whose suggestions are readily accepted by the subject.Given the definition of amnesia, no. I don’t believe a defense mechanism can be activated by suggestion.It is possible to forget things that occur once hypnotized, as it is a sleep-like state, but this is not amnesia, because there is no memory to forget.
- How do you hypnotize a person?
- Q: I want to learn how to hypnotize myself and my grandma!Plz help lol!To tha last one!WTF
- A: Then you need a psychology degree, and training classes.
- How do the Sadhus hypnotize whole crowds of people, or one person. Often silently, and just using their gaze?
- Q: There are Yogis, or Sadhus that can hypnotize whole crowds of people with just their gaze. Often not saying a word. I experienced this watching a video of a Sikh Yogi, giving a talk. Later I found out he was an expert hypnotist, and ended his lectures by hypnotizing the whole audience. He used hypnotic commands, meditative music, and his powerful gaze. How do the Yogis do this, who do not give hypnotic commands? And why are the eyes used in hypnosis? What happens to a person’s consciousness, when they go into a trance? What part of the person does the hypnotist “put to sleep” when he hypnotizes a person? Thank you everyone for your help.
- A: special words can be used and black magic can be done to hypnotize people. This is a wrong thing to do. It is some part of the brain which is put to sleep………I think this stuff should not be allowed but any people that practise this are doing it for their own selfish reasons.These people get so good at doing it they can do it without talking or saying anything.