How do you cope when your friend dies
You must give yourself time and treat yourself with compassion. Remember that, as painful as this is, you will recover. Want More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cope-when-your-friend-dies ]
More Answers to “How do you cope when your friend dies“
- How to Cope With the Death of a Friend
- ･ 1 Validate the severity of your grief. Do not feel guilty if the loss of a friend seems more profound… ･ 2 Find engaging activities to replace the time you shared with your friend, including chatting on the… ･ 3 Don’t isolate. Remain …
- How to Help Children Cope with the Death of a Friend?
- Dealing with death is a difficult feat for everyone. It is devastating for a child to lose a friend to death. Many different issues appear when children have lost one of their friends. Helping them cope with it is not an easy task. There ar…
- “What are some good books to help me cope with a friend’s de…?
- “This link will take you to a book that may be of interest to cope.” As Much Time as it Takes: A Guide for the Bereaved, Their Family And Friends (Paperback) by Martin J. Keogh. Written in poetic language, includes cliches and act…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you cope when a friend dies?
- Q: MY BEST 360 FRIEND DIED THE OTHER DAY ,, THE POLICE JUST FOUND HIM IN HIS HOME DEAD, HE WAS A 62 YEAR OLD MAN,, BUT MY BEST FRIEND,, AND NOW HE IS GONE, HOW DOES ONE COPE WITH THE LOSS OF A FRIEND,,
- A: Remember the good times together.Honor his legacy.Live life as he would like you to live if he were around.
- how do u cope when one of your best friend or family member suddenly dies in accident or anyhow?
- A: everyone copes at their own rate you have to deal with death as apart of life if that person loved you they would not want you wasting your life mourning thembut also give respect that is due
- how can i cope when my best Friend died at age 13 of brain cancer, is it ok to be sad all the time that’s how?
- Q: hi i am 13 years old and a couple of months ago my best Friend past away of brain cancer she was the first person to ever say hi t me when i moved here i need some advise is it ok t be sad all the time cause thas how i am right now please answer (ASAP)
- A: It’s okay to be sad.. you are still grieving over the loss of your best friend. Just know that she doesn’t want you to be sad forever though, she wants you to move on with your life and make new friends. You still have all the memories of her and her friendship as well. One day those memories will make you smile more so than cry. Is there anyone that you can talk to in your life to help you grieve? I can’t imagine losing someone at such a young age. I’m so sorry for your loss.