How do you know when someone is mad
They shout at you ! They hit you !They give you the cold treatment ! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-when-someone-is-mad ]
More Answers to “How do you know when someone is mad“
- How do you know if someone is mad at you, or just hurt??
- Friends don’t control their friends. Since you have apologised.. let it rest now. Your concience is at peace. Your *friend* is not responding to your emails and won’t talk to you. Give them space and time. Concentrate on other friends and b…
- Did you know you can make someone mad by asking for christian adv…?
- Anything you debate as long as you can support it from the bible even if it appears to hurt someone, stand by it and let that person answer it. I know that the bible actually say that whatever a question a woman has, biblically, she has to …
- How do you know someone is mad at you for not calling them??
- you call them and honestly ask them. simple as that. honest communication is better than anything else, including speculation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Girl Why do you get more mad when your boyfriend apologizes?
- Q: Best answer 10 pts
- A: Because they know we usually do not know what we are apologizing for.
- What do you do when someone makes you sooooo mad that it makes to want to kill everyone in your path?
- Q: What do you do when your so mad that you want to end life on earth? I know someone else out there feels the same way.
- A: Sounds like you have IED , Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is a behavioral disorder characterized by extreme expressions of anger, often to the point of uncontrollable rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand. It is currently categorized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders as an impulse control disorder. IED belongs to the larger family of Axis I impulse control disorders listed in the DSM-IV-TR, along with kleptomania, pyromania, pathological gambling, and others. Impulsive aggression is unpremeditated, and is defined by a disproportionate reaction to any provocation, real or perceived. Some individuals have reported affective changes prior to an outburst (e.g., tension, mood changes, energy changes, etc. I never have gotten that mad at anyone. I guess this song applies to you:When you were youngand your heart was an open bookYou used to say live and let liveyou know you didyou know you didyou know you didBut if this ever changinin which we live inMakes you give in and crySay live and let dieLive and let dieWhat does it matter to yaWhen ya got a job to doYa got to do it wellYou got to give the other fella hellYou used to say live and let liveyou know you didyou know you didyou know you didBut if this ever changinin which we live inMakes you give in and crySay live and let dieLive and let die
- What do you do when someone makes you mad over the internet?
- Q: How do you get rid of anger when someone makes you mad over the internet and you cant punch them in the face and it gets under your skin and you cant stop thinking about it or stop being mad????Should bob become a alcoholic because the alcohol cant be anyworse then this anger and wanting to hurt peopelbic i want to break your shins in halfarachnid how do you filter out stupid??its not people swearing its smartass comments like bics that make bob mad
- A: you are allowing yourself to be victimized by this person. just calm down and get off the net for a while. when i get mad, i just turn off my computer and leave it like that for a while. go outside with a tall glass of water and chill out. that way, you learn to control youself and you are the better man (woman?? i didnt check…).