How do you use reverse psychology
To use Reverse psychology tell a person something that is the opposite of what you want them to do or actually believe. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-use-reverse-psychology ]
More Answers to “How do you use reverse psychology“
- ･ 1 Understand that reverse psychology in dating can work to a big advantage. If he is playing hard to… ･ 2 Keep in mind that parents are probably some of the biggest fans of reverse psychology. Many incorporate… ･ 3 At work reverse psy…
- This is not “reverse psychology” nor does it have anything to do with “reverse psychology.” The concept in psychology (and its use in psycho-therapeutic methodology) is based on Dr. Alfred Adler’s original concept of “…
- How to Use Reverse Psychology. Reverse psychology is defined as telling a person something that is the opposite of what you want them to do or actually believe. The idea was enforced by two German psychologists–Adorno and Horkheimer. The d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I use reverse psychology in relationships?
- Q: I notice that at time my boyfriend will use it on me (and oohh i can’t stand it!!). What are some ways to use reverse psychology without them realizing it? What are some examples you’ve used it un a relationship?
- A: Quiet treatment always works. Also, people are not use to someone telling them that they are right, so telling your bf “yeah, you are right” during arguments or intense conversations will make his inside eat alive. In addition, after telling him that “he is right” you should turn away and do something else afterwards instead of waiting a reaction from him…like turn on a tv, pick up a bill on the table or a magazine to look at, it will drive him nuts on the inside (What does she mean by i’m right). Even though he got what he wanted, you telling him that he is right, it will now make him very uncomfortable on the inside. He will, should, start thinking like “is she being sarcastic by saying i’m right?”.
- How can i use reverse psychology on a younger sister?
- Q: We’ve been getting along but she annoys me sometimes. i don’t wanna be too mean and lose my temper. people say that reverse psychology works really well but i don’t know how to use it. any ideas?
- A: she wants your attention, but if you act like she doesnt exist – listen to mp3, do hw and basically ignore her
- How to use reverse psychology?
- Q: How would you use reverse psychology on your parents to let them let you go out or date or something like that?
- A: Tell ’em your a lesbian. They’ll start throwing men at you.