How long can you live without a head
It’s not known whether after decapitation, the head stays alive for up to 15 seconds, or if its just a reflex. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-can-you-live-without-a-head ]
More Answers to “How long can you live without a head“
- How long can cockroach live without a head?
- Supposedly, seven days, after which they die of dehydration.
- How long can humans live?
- I think about 100 years old. Sometimes older.
- How long can a coackroach live without its head?
- A cockroach can live a week without its head. The roach only dies because without a mouth, it can’t drink water and dies of thirst. Roaches can live without food for a month, but will only survive a week without water. http://www.sciam.co…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 2 Q’S ??–1st–How come a DUCK has no echo? –2nd–How long can a CHICKEN live without a head?
- Q: nobody knows why a duck has no echo. so if anyone out there knows something about this please let us know something ok? Also how long can a chicken live with no head?
- A: Ducks do have an echo.And a chicken will continue to move for 15 to 20 minutes without a head.
- How Long Can A chicken Live Without Its Head?
- Q: One such chicken is a cult figure in Colorado, USA.Explain the 1945 event and lifespan?
- A: 18 months Mike the Headless Chicken’ story is at http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/story.html
- How long can HeadLice live without a human head to live on?
- A: Pretty long time for lice. somewhere around up to three to four weeks, or 45 days that’s on a head and without a head to live on only around two to three weeks . that’s if they continue to eat each other to stay alive. They can lay up to 4 or 5 eggs a day helping start a new generation. Good luck