How much sleep does a 16 year old girl need
Most teens need about 8 to more than 9 hours of sleep each night. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-sleep-does-a-16-year-old-girl-need ]
More Answers to “How much sleep does a 16 year old girl need“
- How much sleep does a 16 yr old girl need to function??
- Your daughter may think differently, but she needs about eight hours of sleep each night. Therefore, if she has to wake up at seven in order to get ready for school, she should go to bed between ten and eleven at night. Also, take away the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much sleep should the average 16 year old girl get?
- Q: I am sixteen and I am constantly tired. I don’t know whether it is because of the amount I sleep at night, or something else. I usually have to get up around 5 AM to get ready for school. Does anyone know how much sleep I should get on an average?
- A: Probably eight hours. I don’t get that much, I get 6-7 hrs and I can still function, but I think 8 is ideal. More if you can, but that might not be realistic if you get up at 5.
- About how many hours does a 16 year old girl need of sleep?
- A: teenagers and young adults need 9 1/4 hours of sleep to function best. some can get by with 8 hours though but I wouldn’t recommend it.
- how many hours should a 16 year old girl sleep per day?
- Q: i dont really know if this matters but i am constantly on my feet or doing something most of the dayi exercise 2 and a half hours per day 4 times per week thanks !!!!!!!!!!i usually get around 8-10 hours of sleep am i sleeping too much?
- A: Ur not getting too much sleep. If anything I’d say not enough. As a teen its normal to sleep up to 12 hours. I have ur same schedule pretty much. Im always up and about and I work out almost 3 hours a day. Im 19 and I sleep 12 hours if I don’t have anything to do.