How to make yourself sick
Can you please let us know if you mean make yourself throw up? Or a stress that could make you sick? Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-make-yourself-sick ]
More Answers to “How to make yourself sick“
- You can make yourself sick by sticking you finger down your throat if you want to vomit. You could also hang out with someone who is sick and share a drink with them. My question is why do you want to make yourself sick? Thatâs not any…
- ･ 1 Get drunk like crazy! Stay up with your friends drinking as MUCH as you possibly can. Don’t drink enough… ･ 2 Give yourself an anxiety attack! For those of you chill people out there, this may seem kind of hard… ･ 3 Make yourself th…
- You could try the tried and true method of prodding the back of your throat. I actually tried this once after thanksgiving meal. I felt awful-way too full. So, I just got rid of it. I felt worse for a few minutes, but then I felt better not…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you make yourself sick without sticking your fingers in the back of your throat?
- Q: Are their any ways to make yourself sick using combinations of food like – Baking soda and water or something?Would be very helpful – thank you.
- A: ipecac syrup… but i always just use a toothbrush.
- How can you make yourself sick without sticking your fingers down your throat?
- Q: and i dont mean by drinking too much or eating too much, i mean is there a way you can make yourself sick by taking a certain medicine or a combination of certain foods/ drinks? someone told me that if you drink 1 glass or lemonade, 1 glass of water and 1 glass of beer you would be sick? does anyone know if this is true? or no any other ways? strange question to ask i know but thanks if you know the answer xlol, why does everyone think i have an eating disorder? or a “weight problem”. people are so judgemental on here
- A: When my brothers and I were kids and we were nauseated from flu, my parents would mix about 2-3 teaspoons of baking SODA (not baking powder) into a glass of water (6-8 ounces) and tell us “it would either settle your stomach, or make you throw up; either way, you’ll feel better.”It tasted like crap, and it ALWAYS made us throw up. I think the “settle your stomach” part was just to give us a glimmer of hope that we would get some relief without throwing up.
- Is it possible to make yourself sick by worrying?
- Q: Is it possible to worry enough to make you sick. Yesterday something happened which i cant stop thinking about and since then it seems as if i have the stomach flu. I am as sick as i can be and i think it caused from my nerves worrying. Is this possible to make yourself sick?
- A: Yes,I have got the runs a number of times when I would worry about something serious.Would sometimes vomit and I would have the shakes.Of course you will not get a fever from worrying.