Is it hard to break the habit of procrastination
Procrastination is related to time management. If you increase those skills you can break the habit! Good Luck! Cha Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-hard-to-break-the-habit-of-procrastination ]
More Answers to “Is it hard to break the habit of procrastination“
- How do you break the habit of procrastination?
- I’ll answer this later.
- What are good ways to break a procrastination habit??
- Now, in order to stop procrastinating I have written you a series of advices that you should take into consideration if you are serious about eliminating your problem.･ 1. Eliminate small tasks – In order to stop procrastination it would be…
- What are some things you can do to break habits of procrastinatio…?
- I think we are all capable of some procrastination. Believe it or not some medications have a side effect making the person feeling a little mellowed out and thus procrastination sets in. It’s a good idea to get a complete physical and be s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is procrastination such a hard habit to break?
- Q: I think I’m just lazy sometimes.
- A: Lets not equate laziness with procrastination,there are different motives for each. Procrastination is always fear based, the fear of the unknown. It’s a self induced projection of a future event that one doesn’t know what the outcome will be. There are a lot of other things that come into play,fear of rejection,dealing with people,insecurity of ones ability to deal with the projected outcome.We can build up a scenario up in our head,project the out come and believe that’s what the out come will be (denial). How does a person break it? Enter a situation with confidence and a sense of adventure. It is instinctual, it’s in us. That ability we have that gives us that desire to explore unknown places in times long ago, whats over the next hill,whats in this cave, whats across that lake, just bring that innate ability up to date. I don’t know what the doctor will say but I’m going to find out, I don’t know what she is going to say but I’m going to ask her. Stay out of your head to try to predict the out come,you really don’t know. Life is an adventure and if treated as such, and with practice,and over time you can get better with it.