What are some ways to help you remember your dreams
Record your dreams as soon as you wake up. Try to awaken naturally and slowly these things will help you recall your dreams. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-help-you-remember-your-dreams ]
More Answers to “What are some ways to help you remember your dreams“
- What are some ways to help me remember my dreams after I forget t…?
- check out the post “how to remember your dream” at http://spirita.blogspot.com/ hope it helps
- Is there a way to help urself remember a dream u already had??
- Hi, Some dreams are dreamt specially to occupy your mind. Whilst you’re thinking about the dream and trying to remember it, it takes your mind off something else that is bothering you. In any case dreams won’t tell you anything about your f…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Besides getting enough sleep, what is the best ways to remember your dreams?
- A: I think that the best way to remember your dreams is to be ever aware of them. You can encourage dreams by setting your intention to dream in your mind as you drift off to sleep. Yes, the dream journal is a must in order to record any bits and pieces that you remember before you move out of bed. It can take time to evolve. Be open to the dreams and what you can learn about yourself through them.
- What are some ways to help me remember my dreams after I forget them in the morning?
- Q: I always forget my dreams about five minutes after I wake up, but sometimes I remember them during the day if something happens that triggers the memory, like I say something that someone said in the dream. Can anyone give me advice on how to recall my dreams throughout the day?
- A: check out the post “how to remember your dream” at http://spirita.blogspot.com/hope it helps
- Are there any ways to help yourself remember your dreams when you wake up?
- Q: I can’t remember my dreams when I wake up, but I know I must have them, because everyone dreams.I would really like to remember them.Help?
- A: keep a journal next to your bed and if you wake up during the night write it down right away. it works for me but, if that doesnt work for you then all I can say is you must be a a very deep sleeper…..lucky