What are the best ways to get over someone
First, cut off any & all communication. No calls, texts or emails! Get everything that reminds you of them out of sight. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-best-ways-to-get-over-someone ]
More Answers to “What are the best ways to get over someone“
- What’s The Best Way To Get Over Someone? I Feel Like A Lame-o For…?
- As well, recognize that this is an emotional state, and that means you need to try to get involved with things that give you an emotional boost. Helping others, trying something new, going new places… Whatever gives you a boost. The linge…
- What r the best ways to get over someone?
- It always helps to love yourself as much as you love the person that you are in love with. Ask yourself, if this were someone I loved would I want them to be treated this way, how would I react if they were? I know you love this woman, t…
- Is dating someone else a good way to get over a tough breakup??
- Dating is not a way to snap out of a funk or forget a past lover. I specifically told my sweetie that I was not prepared to enter a relationship with anyone because I had just broken things off with a guy. He was patient and let me take thi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the best (cheapest but legal) way to get either/or Adobe Photoshop/InDesign and/or Illustrator?
- Q: I use these programs at work but I’m interested in getting copies for personal use. I’m not sure what the best way to go about procuring them is. I’m not interested in illegally downloading them, either. If anyone knows of an open-source one-off that’s reasonable, I’d be interested in that too.
- A: You can buy cheap and legally, so as I do.
- What are some ways to describe the numer 63?
- Q: Its kind of a dumb question, but I’m doing a project for school and part of it is showing different prime factorization, descriptions, and uses of the number 63. Thanx
- A: first digit is a multiple of 2nd digitits an odd no
- what r the best ways to get over someone?
- Q: How do u get over someone you weren’t ready to let go? Or how did any of you get over “the one that got away?” Does anyone have some good methods or techniques, I could use a helping hand.
- A: It always helps to love yourself as much as you love the person that you are in love with. Ask yourself, if this were someone I loved would I want them to be treated this way, how would I react if they were? I know you love this woman, there is no doubt in my mind…however it doesn’t seem right that this love that you have is not being reciprocated to me. If I were in love with a man – and I am – I would and do everything I can to work things out. He is a good man, and I would not do anything to bring a tear to his eye on purpose. I would never stand by and watch him tormented and suffering, I would be there with him helping in any way that he needed me to. This woman is not ready for the type of love that you offer. She is looking inside only at herself, and now a baby that she probably doesn’t know what to do with at this point. Ask yourself, is what you are getting and how you are feeling what you would want for someone you love….answer honestly and you and only you know that answer. I do know that there are two arms somewhere in this world meantt just for you, that will hold you tightly when you need them and they will always be there no matter what happens in your life. You just have to decide that this is what you want.