What are the first two major "schools" of psychology
The two schools of psychology are Structuralism and Behaviourism. Thanks ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-first-two-major-%22schools%22-of-psychology ]
More Answers to “What are the first two major "schools" of psychology“
- Who is the only player to hit a home run in his first two major l…?
- Debi, Actually two of the people on your list hit homers on their first big league …
- What was the first two team to play major league baseball??
- The first National Association game was played on 04-May-1871 between the Cleveland Forest Cities and the Ft. Wayne Kekiongas. Ft. Wayne won, 2-0. Here’s the box score: http://www.retrosheet.org/1stGame.htm Skipping along to 1876, the NA ha…
- What is the major difference between your first two albums??
- World” was about expression and the limitless possibilities of music. I just tried to do anything and everything on it. When I go back and listen to it now, it’s a bit of a showoff album. It’s a lot of dribbling through the legs and behind-…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the two major types of cells in the nervous system?
- A: They are Neurons and Glial cells
- What are two major themes in lord of the flies that can be found in the first 5 chapters?
- Q: i need the two major themes of “lord of the flies” but we have only studied the first 5 chapters. so what are the two themes in the first 5 chapters of this book?
- A: civilisation and human nature
- what was the first two team to play major league baseball?
- Q: what two team played first game in major league?
- A: The first National Association game was played on 04-May-1871 between the Cleveland Forest Cities and the Ft. Wayne Kekiongas. Ft. Wayne won, 2-0. Here’s the box score: http://www.retrosheet.org/1stGame.htmSkipping along to 1876, the NA had closed up shop after the previous season and the new National League took to the diamonds. The first game was played on 22-April, with the visiting Boston Red Caps knocking off the Philadelphia Athletics, 6-5.There was a lot of franchise fluctuation in the 19th century. That Athletics team folded after the 1876 season, though the name has been revived since then, finally sticking with the 1901 American League founding franchise, now in Oakland — but our current A’s are not directly descended from that original A’s.The Red Caps? The team nickname changed several times, finally settling permanently in 1941, and the team has changed hometowns a few times as well. Currently they’re known as the Atlanta Braves.———-Guys? Read the question. It does not ask for the first game or the first professional game, it specifically asks for the first two teams to play major league baseball. And the National Association is recognized as the first major league.