What are ways to keep a positive attitude
Positive affirmations. Ex. “I am happy” or “I am free” help alot. Repeat them to yourself throughout the day to train the mind. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-ways-to-keep-a-positive-attitude ]
More Answers to “What are ways to keep a positive attitude“
- What are some ways to keep a positive additude?
- Sometimes we have to think about the real basics, and remind ourselves that the sun came up today despite the bad stuff that happened yesterday, and the trees are still living. Remind yourself you still have family or friends or both. Since…
- What is the best way to keep a positive attitude while losing wei…?
- ･ Just believe in yourself, and if you believe in god ask him for guidance to help you through it. ･ Steve P on February 24th, 2009 12:26 pm The result when you see the number decreasing you will feel better … ･ gobanana516 on February 25…
- How to devel;op my way of thinking &positive attitude n how c…?
- masturbate every day tats universal solution for all ur problem
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some ways to keep a positive attitude.?
- Q: How can I be able to keep my self-confidence and to have a positive mind set. I know it’s easier said then done, but what are some of the steps?
- A: One thing that helps me is that every time a negative thought crosses my mind, I immediately stop it in it’s tracks and say “NO” to myself. Then I combat it with a positive thought. Sometimes this happens several times a day. It takes awhile, but eventually the positives “stick” and becomes a “habit”. And then I realize that it has been several DAYS since a bad thought crossed my mind. I am proud of myself for improving my negative mental habits and making them positive ones. I have changed my life (that, took several years) but I did it. I am not the same person I used to be.
- What is the best way to keep a positive attitude while losing weight?
- Q: For most of my life, I have been blessed with a fast metabolism. When I hit 28, it seems like my metabolism just died and I gained a lot of weight (I have no medical problems). I am on a healthy portion-controlled diet, I exercise and I have been doing OK. I lost three pants sizes. Today I got a passport photo taken and nearly lost it. I looked extremely overweight in the photo and feel so discouraged. I just want to give up. It seems like my best effort is for nothing. I work so hard and the results seem so slow and dismal. Is losing weight like this for everyone?
- A: Hi Kate! I think the best thing you can do is to realize that weight loss takes time…and lots of it. It is not easy to do, nor is it fun… But in the end, all the hard work will have been worth it. You will look better, you will feel better, and you will live longer! You have already lost 3 pant sizes…that is a BIG deal! Congrats to you on that!!! Just stick with it. If you are so discouraged that you want to give up..don’t! If you give up, you will gain back those 3 pant sizes and have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!! You have worked really hard so far and it has paid off…and it will continue to pay off! Just take it day by day and hang in there!! I just joined www.peertrainer.com. There you join groups, only 4 people to a group, and you can help motivate eachother. It has worked well for me so far…. Even though I don’t know these people in my group, I don’t want to let them down by not working out! Check out the site…it may really help you. Good luck sister!!
- How to keep a positive attitude?
- Q: Ok when times are hard how do you keep a positive attitude with whats going on around you. Sometimes we all have times where things just dont go our way and we feel very unlucky. I know i can go to god about it sometimes. but then there i go again being upset and then i’ll start complaining. please help me i need lots of feed back how do you keep a positive attitude?
- A: think of all the good things, even little things in life. think of something u have going on for you thats relatable to someone else that doesnt have it so good. dont think of, oh i get to eat while people in so and so country are starving, cuz its not relateable (unless you’ve been there and seen it). think, oh i have these nice pretty eyes or pretty lips or wahtever that makes you feel good. then think about the direction in ur life is going. then think about some of the questions u read on here sometimes that make u happy to be who you are. you know?