What are ways to stop being nervous
Try controlled breathing exercises, if you concentrate on getting your breathing regular it takes your mind off the other things. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-ways-to-stop-being-nervous ]
More Answers to “What are ways to stop being nervous“
- What are some ways to stop being nervous during a presentation??
- You have to remember that everyone only really cares about themselves and how they will look up there, just like how you think. So noone will really have the time to judge you, because everyone feels like that weather they show it or not. I…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some ways to stop being nervous during a presentation?
- Q: i have to give a presentation and sometimes i get really nervous. im not usually shy, theres just something about getting in front of a huge lecture class that makes me nervous. i get shaky too. is there anything i can do or take to help me not be so shaky and nervous?ive heard drinking a couple beers helps but i don’t know if i want to do that. and ive also heard taking tylenol helps. oh and it can’t be anything prescription.
- A: You have to remember that everyone only really cares about themselves and how they will look up there, just like how you think. So noone will really have the time to judge you, because everyone feels like that weather they show it or not. If you ever mess up, don’t worry, most likely you will remember the situation, but not them. Good luck. 🙂
- Any ways how I could stop being so nervous when I am going to get my shots today?
- Q: UHHH i just hate shots, especially the needle I have to get me shot today and i hate it any ways i could stop being so nervous it’s just one shot though any ways even though it will be painful i just know it.
- A: I dont know if this works!.. but think about your crush or boyfriend and yuo wont feel much pain.. or my doctor she tricked me my taking my mind off the shot and she talked to me!
- How do I stop myself from being nervous?
- Q: I have been noticing everytime i talk to my friends these days or in class when the teacher calls on me, Im soo nervous!. Every time I talk to my friends Im always so conscious about what Im saying that I become nervous through the entire conversation and it shows!! i don’t know how to be relaxed and at-ease when I am talking to my friends & teachers. im always confused about what to say next in a conversation, i think too much and i don’t know how to stop this. i know i can be a totally relaxed person, because i talk so easily with my parents and in front of the mirror. does anyone know a good way to stop being nervous in these situations?
- A: you have to stop thinking negativley. if you keep believing your going to be nervous when talking to people then ofcourse its going to happen. just like if you keep telling yourself your stupid eventually you’ll start to believe it. whenever you catch yourself begining to feel nervous just think: STOP! and reassure yourself that you’re a calm cool person. Just focus on what the other person is saying and while you listen plan what you want to say next. Staying deeply involved in the conversation should keep your mind off your social fears. If it helps, pretend your talking to one of your parents instead of a friend or teacher. think of conversation as a tennis match, just keep hitting balls (conversation topics ie. the weather, shopping, movies) until the other person hits one of them back and you have a good back and forth ralley. just keep hitting things out there until you find something that will get the other person talking. don’t worry so much about what you talk about just TALK. no one is going to think your stupid. people say ridiculous stuff all the time its really okay! besides im sure your a smart girl and you need to tell yourself that. part of the secret is just realizing you’re better than most people most of the time!