What can I do to make me feel good about myself
To build your self esteem, you need to adopt a positive attitude and surround yourself with people who like you the way you are. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-do-to-make-me-feel-good-about-myself ]
More Answers to “What can I do to make me feel good about myself“
- How to make myself feel better?
- Whatever you did do in front of everyone, must of been covered up afterwards, or you denied it somewhat. Instead you should of laughed it of and have been open about the situation. That way it would be easier to get on with it, and carry on…
- What can i do to make myself feel better?
- All of that beauty is fake. I know it won’t help to hear, but confidence and letting who you are as a person show is what’s going to make you beautiful. People will see that, and they will think more of you than anyone in some magazine. We …
- Why is it that i feel i need men to make me feel good about mysel…?
- You don’t really need anybody to feel good about yourself. You are complete just as you are. Learn to love yourself, to accept yourself, as you are, without judgment. When you can do this (it’s not easy) then you wi9ll find that you won’t f…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make myself feel good about myself?
- Q: I hate my life. I’m not afraid to admit it. I’m ugly, I’m not confident enough, i’m an idiot, i have a very negative attitude (ask anyone) I act a lot younger than my age, I have no taste in anything. (except maybe music). What could I do to make myself feel good about the way I Am?
- A: You seem to have a negative attitude…may I ask why? Everyone goes through the I’m ugly..I’m an idiot stage. It’s normal…really it is. You have to stop comparing your life and yourself to other people. As far as taste…if you like it, who cares about what others think. I like wearing my big red Santa hat at Christmas…I dress up at work on Halloween…..I do what others don’t…which makes me unique I’d imagine. Someday you’ll accept who you are, and then you’ll be happier. Be proud of the unique person you are… As far as hating your life…well…hopefully as you get older it will improve, mine did. You didn’t mention how old you are…but it will get better by the time you’re in your 20’s. Just hang in there! hope this helps….
- I’ve lost a lot of weight recently. How can I make myself feel good about it? I’m losing it the right way.
- Q: I haven’t been on any “fad” diets, but now that the weight is coming off, I still feel like it’s not good enough. I would like to get to my goal weight of 165… and now it’s at 225… in the last two or three years, who knows how long, but in those last few years, I had topped the scale at 300 pounds. I was wondering if something as simple as new clothes would make that much of a difference, or if anyone had any other ideas to make me feel better about myself. I’ve been so used to rewarding myself with food, that I don’t know what to do to replace that happy feeling I used to get (and still do when I allow myself) from chocolate or chips, or whatever. But then, now when I eat those kinds of snacks, I also feel guilty. I’m looking for some answers. Thanks!!!
- A: To a very high degree, you should weigh as much as you feel happy with weighing.As far as a “healthy weight”, that’s what most of the other posts are about (calculating your BMI, diet plans, etc)…. but most people will say what the “average” is according to different opinions.As long as you are at a weight where you are healthy, the most important part is that you are HAPPY with your weight… not that you “should be X pounds”, but that no matter what you weigh, you are happy with that instead of striving to be a size 2 or something like thatThat being said, if you want to lose weight, exercise is a really good (and safe) way to lose weight. In addition to that, I would recommend meeting with a nutritionist or dietitian to see if there is something else that may benefit you more.Also, there’s no need to feel guilty about a little indulgence once in a while.
- I think this sounds pathetic, but how can I make myself feel good about getting older?
- Q: I am in my 40s and went through a really early menopause at 41, I don’t know why. I just feel depressed about my age and my position in life. I have been married and divorced 4 times starting in my teens and I have no children. I would appreciate really honest or thoughtful answers.I am not fat and the last thing I need is a boob job. Don’t assume.
- A: Great. You aren’t giving me much to look forward to when I turn 40 in about 3 years…:)Why don’t you write a list of what you want to do? And then try to make as many of them happen as much as you can? I’m not exactly where I want to be either, but I’ve kind of let things slip being in a denial of my own about getting older. But I am working in on!Looks to me like you need a friend. You can email me if you like…