What cause bi polor
There is no single cause of bipolar. Genetic factors involving more than one gene are involved in the transmission of the disorder [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-cause-bi-polor ]
More Answers to “What cause bi polor“
- What can cause bi polar?
- Generally people consider bipolar as a disease you have or don’t have. It’s in your genes/DNA. In many cases there is an event that triggers the first episode, followed sooner or later by another. As long as you recognise the signals before…
- What is the age group that has been most know to get bipolar diso…?
- Bipolar Disorder Risk Factors. Bipolar disorder affects men and women equally and usually appears between the ages of 15 and 25. The exact cause is unknown, but it occurs more often in relatives of people with bipolar disorder. Bipolar diso…
- Can SSRI’s cause bi-polar?
- I totally hear where you’re comming from in being wary of starting a “bipolar med” so I wanna adress that first. I am assuming you are refering to the mood stabilizers such as depakote, lamictal, lithium, etc. I don’t know if this…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do i know if im Bi Polor?
- Q: How do i know if im Bi polor cause i know my mom has it and stuff and latly i have been haven a thought about suicide that just recently happend and hasnt before. And i get mad sometimes for no reason and alot of times i have no energy to do anything and i eat alot even though im not hungry. And sometimes ill be hyper and feel like running around and do anything.
- A: Bi polar disorder is described as periods of mania and periods of depression. The mania is similar to what a child acts like when they’re hyper. The depression is a period of absolute low. If you observe someone who has bi polar disorder you can see the swing in their moods. If you think you have bipolar definitely go to a doctor you’ll be prescribed some sort of pill depending on how severe your disorder is to help level your emotions. Also realizing that your emotions will swing and ebb without any outside stress or influence can help the people around you deal with the highs and lows.
- could bi-polor disorder cause my wife to decide just to up and end our 18 year marriage?
- Q: we have been married for 18 years and she just,out of the blue that she was tired of trying and she moved out. She was on meds for bi-polor but stopped taking them awhile back. Recently she was put on Yasmin birth control pills for female problems. her new dr doesnt know she is bi-polor. has that affected her.
- A: definitely could , bipolar people do unexpected things all the time ! especially if she stopped taking her meds! I wish you both the best … perhaps you can convince her to take her meds and she will come to her senses…
- question to others on here with bi-polor. do you take sleeping tablets to help you sleep at night?
- Q: cause I know with bi-polor it is hard to fall asleep unless your medicated. I take Abilify in the morning, 2×500 milligram Epilim at night, 1×300 milligrams of seroquel at night and about 1 hour later a sleeping tablet called Zopiclone. also what medications are you on?
- A: I do take Ambien. I don’t sleep well at all. It worries me that my body will become dependent, but if I don’t take them, most nights I wouldnt get sleep. I still wake up around 2 am most nights even with the pills.I take 150mg of effexor xr and 1500 mg Depakote at night. The Ambien is 10mg and I take that right before I go to bed which is usually around 9 or 9:30 pm