What causes you to talk in your dreams
People who suffer from sleep apnea are more prone to sleep talking. It can also be triggered by stressful situations. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-you-to-talk-in-your-dreams ]
More Answers to “What causes you to talk in your dreams“
- What causes people to talk nonsense in their sleep and talk back …?
- Because of the problem they may be having person
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What causes people to talk nonsense in their sleep and talk back to people in your dream?
- Q: My dad just had surgery on his ankle and he isn’t normal when he sleep. He talks to people in his dream out loud. And he says he see people in a room that is not their. And hears things. One of his medication he takes i think is to strong. What should i do?
- A: Because of the problem they may be having person
- What causes one to talk in your sleep??
- Q: The past four nights I have woken MYSELF up talking in my sleep/dreams…..what is causing this to happen all the sudden??
- A: vivid dreams, substance abuse, stress
- what causes you to talk in your sleep?
- Q: i know that you talk in your sleep usually because you say something outloud from your dream. but is there anything else to it?
- A: when I have sex in my sleep