What do call an obsession with sharp objects
If it is a sexual obsession, it is called: Belonephilia. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-call-an-obsession-with-sharp-objects ]
More Answers to “What do call an obsession with sharp objects“
- What is the name of someone with an obsession to sharp objects??
- Sometimes they feel like they are being stabbed in a figurative way, and they have an interest in what stabs them. This person you know needs to be talked to, and listened to.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a mania for sharp objects called?
- Q: I was wondering what a mania for sharp objects is called? I know there is pyromaniacs who are obssesed with fire. Does anyone know wut an obsession with sharp objects is? *im writing a story and would like to know*
- A: Belonephobia is the fear of sharp objects. I hope your story goes well! 🙂